Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

blackrider.jpg

:clap:clap:clap AWESOME

I don't expect an exclusive for this. My guess is something like $700 with an ES of 1500.

Oh man I just can't take it. It's just too much to take in all at once. Not all that long ago I just said to myself "I think I am going to order that cool looking Predator figure to put on my desk". Now I'm collecting all sorts of figures but best of all is "the Lord of the Rings" line from Sideshow is just incredible! I must have that Steed! I already have 5 figures varying from Lord of the Rings and other formats that I am still waiting to receive. What have I become...my sweetest friend...everyone I know...goes away...when I get obsessed over my beautiful figures.(NIN lyrics there just in case no one caught on) but pretty soon I am literally going to need a spare room just to fit all my collectibles...because over the next 6 to 12 months the growth that I already have is going to be getting far bigger. Yes this Dark rider of Mordor I must have.

Oh boy. With the final price this statue is going to go for in my country I could buy a real horse. I much prefer this over a real horse, so I might get it lol.

Wow this thread was made on 7/9/09 and now the Ringwraith is finally here. It's been a long wait boys.

Ok guys which one do you think will be more expensive this or Hulk Maquette?

Just stopped by to see how many joygasm were going on. ;)

This is an awsome looking piece. I don't collect LotR stuff but if I was going to own one piece this sure looks like it would be it.

it looks bloody amazing. But yea the price worries me. I would like to think its under 500$ but im sure its prob going to be upper 800$s which lets me out.

price price price lol
That's all I hear these days.
Like it or not their price point is just higher now for everything.
Maybe they're hurtin just like everyone else these days.

Or they are just appealing to a higher market and collectors who can afford this stuff.

Just the way it is. Prices are going to go back down to 299 for basic PF's anymore. Kiss those days goodbye.

Back