Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I don't see it being any less than $650-700, not with a legit 1/4 scale horse.

I haven't decided on this yet, while not all Weta sculpts are the end-all, be-all; the RWOS is about as close to perfection as they have done - not sure I need another. :dunno

I haven't decided on this yet, while not all Weta sculpts are the end-all, be-all; the RWOS is about as close to perfection as they have done - not sure I need another. :dunno

That's what's making this a kicker.......

I think you guys are nuts about this thing being $800+.

It's PF...will be around $400-500 given the size.

Of course knowing how much milking ss is doing lately, i wont be surprised at anything anymore.

The big chap alien is 1/4 scale and it cost 800. I believe this will push the 1k mark, maybe even 1.2k.

The big chap alien is 1/4 scale and it cost 800. I believe this will push the 1k mark, maybe even 1.2k.

using something from Aliens or Predators is a bad example, those pieces automatically cost more than a average pf. This piece is really 2 pfs in one, so it will be double that of 1 at the least.

My guess..$999.99 with an ES of 500 being a SSC domestic exclusive.

International version ES secret untill they can figure out how many more they can sell:monkey1

Im going to say 600/700,the SW emperor has a significant add on with lights as well and thats 500,so i think thats what we're looking at imo consider the horse will be more work than a chair,only time will tell i suppose

i can just see the sideshow guys reading this thread and rubbing their hands together with drools coming down lol.

anyway it all really come down to if it's worth it. $800 is fine if the statue is super intricate and well done. But if it's just a larger version of gandallf on shadowfax type quality, i wouldnt even pay $300 for it.

yes i finally got the shadowfax, and it's horrid beyond words. The paint looks like something from a 99 cent store and they charged $300 retail for this? mind..boggle.

No, I guarantee they're not doing that.

As far as Shadowfax have to say I totally disagree with you. It's a great statue.

As far as Shadowfax have to say I totally disagree with you. It's a great statue.

Josh that's a given :) do you have this? the horse head is the only good part. Look at the paint job around the area where gandalf sits on the horse, it's as if a 5 yearold got drunk and took a brush and started painting this thing. Also gandalf himself the cloth etc..is nowhere close to the quality that were shown in the AP pictures on their website.

On Facebook they referred to this as a statue.

I would love to have this, but if it's as high as people are predicting, I'll have to pass. :(

Josh that's a given :) do you have this? the horse head is the only good part. Look at the paint job around the area where gandalf sits on the horse, it's as if a 5 yearold got drunk and took a brush and started painting this thing. Also gandalf himself the cloth etc..is nowhere close to the quality that were shown in the AP pictures on their website.

Of course it is. Yes, I had it at one time. Its a fantastic piece by Sideshow and Weta.

I'm of that thinking myself Matt. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

i can just see the sideshow guys reading this thread and rubbing their hands together with drools coming down lol.

anyway it all really come down to if it's worth it. $800 is fine if the statue is super intricate and well done. But if it's just a larger version of gandallf on shadowfax type quality, i wouldnt even pay $300 for it.

yes i finally got the shadowfax, and it's horrid beyond words. The paint looks like something from a 99 cent store and they charged $300 retail for this? mind..boggle.

Don't like it? Get rid of it. Am sure someone on e-bay would jump for it.

Wondering if you actually know any of the SS folks to characterize them as "rubbing their hands together with drools coming down". I honestly can't picture a single one of them doing that. But then, I only know them casually and only once a year so maybe they've been on their best behavior and haven't shown that dark side of themselves to me.

I think you guys are nuts about this thing being $800+.

It's PF...will be around $400-500 given the size.

Of course knowing how much milking ss is doing lately, i wont be surprised at anything anymore.

Not going to argue with your strong stance on this, but some folks would think that this piece is of 2 characters and may not begrudge the little bit higher price? :dunno

Im going to say 600/700,the SW emperor has a significant add on with lights as well and thats 500,so i think thats what we're looking at imo consider the horse will be more work than a chair,only time will tell i suppose

Wait, the Emperor PF has light up features???

Back