Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that you guys are just getting him. We get the second wave of excitement again!

I could get it at the beginning of the month like you, but was packing my house because I moved to a bigger house last weekend. Now my caveman is bigger than ever. But, will not be finish until next year. All my stuff will stay in their boxes for a long time. :(

Maybe I'll keep this one on a podium somewhere in the house.

Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

Good luck...I'm sure it's all good:clap:):wink1:

Is your Morgul Lord avatar a pic you pulled off the net or is it of a statue you own?

It's his self portrait. Photo taken buy one of his 8 buddies from a very tight brotherhood:lol

Is your Morgul Lord avatar a pic you pulled off the net or is it of a statue you own?

It's actually a pic that I took of my Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust and photoshopped a bit. I unfortunately had to sell it couple years ago.

Last edited:

It's actually a pic that I took of my Morgul Lord Legendary Scale Bust and photoshopped a bit. I unfortunately had to sell it couple years ago.

Ooh, that sucks. I love the look of that bust, but have never seen it in person. Looks huge too.

The one thing I have always wondered about with it and the Ringwraith LSB, is they look like they are differently scaled.

Does anyone know?

Ooh, that sucks. I love the look of that bust, but have never seen it in person. Looks huge too.

The one thing I have always wondered about with it and the Ringwraith LSB, is they look like they are differently scaled.

Does anyone know?

They are differently scaled...Morgul Lord and Sauron was 1/2 scale while RW and TWK were 1/3

Oh very strange. I thought all LSBs were 1/2. Do you happen to have both?
I had all of them at one time till very recently..only Sauron and Morgul lord were 1/2...rest was 1/3 and Balrog was about 1/6...cave troll was about 1/6 too

I thought they were all 1/2 scale except for the Cave Troll and Balrog.
I have all of them except for the Morgul Lord. I've never had that one. :(

Back