Ringwraith on horse animaquette in UK for £50 delivered!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Shell :)

When you get the Ringwraith, can u post some pix pls?? I'm hopefully going to Collectormania in Manchester next Saturday (8th) and may well buy one if I can find a good price.

Ta heaps

Rob

Hi pal :wave

Ive decided against getting one, for now anyway.Ive not even got my current stuff displayed so last thing i need is another box.
Sounds like GondorGirl will help you out though :rock :rock

Have a great time in Manchester :duff
xx

Pictures as promised, and I have to say this piece is surprisingly detailed and simply stunning for the price! Grab one if you can!

Apologies for the thumbs but I didn't want to suck up the whole thread with pics!

Pictures as promised, and I have to say this piece is surprisingly detailed and simply stunning for the price! Grab one if you can!

Apologies for the thumbs but I didn't want to suck up the whole thread with pics!

Great pics GondorGirl, thanks :bow :wave

Shell
x

Great pics GondorGirl, thanks :bow :wave

Shell
x

Why thank you! They came out better then expected, and I just have to repeat that the statue really is gorgeous...been looking at it all day!! :eek:
So, have the pix tempted you to get one? or are you still debating?

GTW PF for £129.99 delivered too...not bad if you stick a little brown bag over his head!!

they also have Gimli for £29.99 delivered.
Im rather gutted though, as I bidded on a gimli and legolas from the US, that came to £72.00 shipped, If id bought off play I could have had them by now for £2 more!!!
THe Ringwraith is def worth it though, better than the variant!

they also have Gimli for £29.99 delivered.
Im rather gutted though, as I bidded on a gimli and legolas from the US, that came to £72.00 shipped, If id bought off play I could have had them by now for £2 more!!!
THe Ringwraith is def worth it though, better than the variant!

Totally agree the brown horse looks much better than black!

Why thank you! They came out better then expected, and I just have to repeat that the statue really is gorgeous...been looking at it all day!! :eek:
So, have the pix tempted you to get one? or are you still debating?

Yeah it looks really good but im still debating, I havn't got any of the animated series as I like my Poly, its just this one does look very good but not my thing.......yet.
Having said that, if the 'Gueezer' gets my RWOS (he keeps trying bless him :D) then you never know ;)

Shell
x :D

Yeah it looks really good but im still debating, I havn't got any of the animated series as I like my Poly, its just this one does look very good but not my thing.......yet.
Having said that, if the 'Gueezer' gets my RWOS (he keeps trying bless him :D) then you never know ;)

Shell
x :D

I've actually got mine displayed next to my RWoS, they actually look really good today...like a real one and a cartoon version, surreal but cool! :D

Back