Riddick WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkZenMaster

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I will be working on a Riddick/Vin Diesel figure and will post the progress in here.

I scored some Vin Diesel heads and sculpts and a muscle body to start my Riddick figure. This head is the aci modern heroes Vincent but some customizing was required to get him onto the body. First I cut off the sculpts neck to fit onto the muscle body. Next I covered the neck and post on the body with Vaseline then I filled the head with hot glue and placed it onto the body. The Vaseline prevented the hot glue from sticking to the body and allowed it to form around the neck post.
img4012i.jpg

the glue cooled off and now the head pops on and off perfectly.
img4016x.jpg

Not a bad little trick with the Vaseline and hot glue! I'm going to have to remember that one! Looking forward to seeing this one progress. I love me some Riddick. :)

I concur, the Vaseline trick is awesome! Thanks for sharing. At first I giggled when I saw the Vaseline. Anyways, looking forward to seeing it finished.

I think I have his outfit, need to customize the armor vest to fit him better. I like the sci fi kinda look coming out of him and thats what I'm aiming for here with this one not too much worried about movie accuracy.
img4029zb.jpg

Last edited:
that's sweet! Riddick is bad ass! :rock

great idea with the hot glue and vaseline BTW

Hey Will,

Like I said on OSW Great WIP!.

It's good to see you are a member of this fine community also.

Steve.

A naked doll and a tin of vaseline? Its a good job you made it clear you're working on a custom...Or are you?!:eek:
Lookin good btw!

Back