RickyLee's collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome collection! Very similar to mine with a focus on comic-based pieces. Love all the customs, the Halimaw! ones especially. One very very minor suggestion if I will, pull Doom's hood up a slight bit. Bit too much Doom metal forehead if you ask me, he looks best with just his face showing and the rest in shadows, imo of course.

Also, got any close up pics of the Iron Man vs Namor dio? I'm going through Iron Man masterwork series right now, so would love to see more of this piece.

Thanks!

I will make some pictures for you asap! :wink1:

Puny Justice League!

301ev4i.jpg

None of these statues are new in my collection. The newest in this picture is Green Lantern, I bought him 2 months ago.

The customs were at my mom's place and I finally brought them home.

But thanks for the kind words!

Finally after a lot of stress and waiting..he is finally here. (Stupid postal service and customs over here:gah:)

Optimus Prime by Infinity designs. Wow. These guys did an amazing job. Nothing but love here. Awesome in every single way. Buying from these guys won't get you dissapointed! :thud: :clap

vf85na.jpg

10poe1f.jpg

Last edited:
Back