Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure – The Mummy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy:
Kingdomofthecrystalskull.jpg

:rotfl

You're kidding! I've seen tons of movies a lot worse than this!

Nope, not kidding at all. I stuck through it all the way to the end. By the end of the movie when somebody says something along the lines of "Looks like we're going empty handed again." Brendan Frasier looks at the chick and says "I wouldn't say that..." with a wink, I wanted to blow my ____ing brains out.

Preview is up

The Exclusive Rick O’Connell Premium Format Figure, which includes a switch-out left arm holding weapons bag will be priced at $299.99. A 10% Non-Refundable Deposit, or $30.00, will be charged within 24 hours of your pre-order being placed for the Exclusive version of this Premium Format Figure.
3000101_press01.jpg

1. The Mummy was a decent flick. Very good popcorn flick actually. I never saw the third one and have zero intentions of seeing it. But I enjoyed the first two. Worst movie ever, yes, obviously that poster hasn't seen many movies, because this isn't even among the 1,000 worst films created.

2. I don't know about you guys, but that looks like Brendan Fraiser to me. The PF is cool, but is it something I would want? Nope. I like the movie and the piece is very cool, and actually very well executed, but there are so many other pieces coming out now that I rather save up for.

Sideshow has always been known for releasing the obscure, which is one of the things I like about the company. Where else are you going to get nice quality statues of characters like Ash or Darkman? But I simply just don't see the appeal of a Rick O'Connell. Imhotep would have been far more interesting.

Somehow I missed that the NRD is charged within 24 hours of the order being placed - probably because Marvel isn't really my bag - wow; that really changes things. :thud:

Ouch.

On a sidenote, the new casting process continues to impress me. :clap

If there was ever a PFF for target practice with my hammer... this would be it!
Congrats to any Mummy fans out there who are into this, but count me out. I'd rather see an Encino Man PFF.:wink1:

Back