• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rick grims full figure velvet morning hatted sculpt for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys I have a complete Rick grims with moes productions outfit the head and accessories painted by skiman this the ha a beauty guys I'm asking 550 shipped cause he cost me alot to build will add pics later but if u look in my growing collection u will see him also he's on a true type male 19 body let me no guys pm me if ur interested price firm guys thanks i modified the belt to hang the right way as well im only asking basically what i put in this to build it the belt alone cost me 80 dollars guys

Last edited:
bought a new car bro a 2004 acura tl so i been busy hooking it up thanks for asking my man i been in and out lol like your grims man came out awsome bro

sorry for the crappy pics guys but this guy looks way better in hand pm me if ur interested custom corross stand included

Last edited:
bought a new car bro a 2004 acura tl so i been busy hooking it up thanks for asking my man i been in and out lol like your grims man came out awsome bro

Thanks, but my Rick isn't done yet. i need a good shirt and his jacket then i will be happy.

Where is the WGP head you had? You made another rick with it?

Yeah boy I got my Rick and Darryl at Elvis he's doing both of them for me in going to be doing a season 2 as well myself and have ski paint up the face I'm just waiting in the wgp secret head but yeah Elvis has my wgp Rick head and Darryl I can't wait to see what he does with it also got moes awsome Darryl vest that vest is killer man really fits perfect once weathered I think it will be a home run

ok guys guys this will be my last offer befor i put him up on ebay im taking a huge loose but how about 415USD shipped thats including the paypal fees and the shipping pm me if your interested

Come on guys I still have this bad boy 400 shipped for a one of a kind all great parts and awsome paint job pm me if your interested ��

yeah you no what ill try it head painted by skiamn i want 160shipped
entrophy set painted by ski 160 shipped moes outfit 110 shipped
hot toys true type male 19 body 70 shipped

Bump guys ill take 350 shipped for this guy fully complete I really don't want to part it out man but if I did ship him to the uk the body I would need at least 100 cause its a box I got to use and it's customs so let me no bullet

Bump guys ill take 350 shipped for this guy fully complete I really don't want to part it out man but if I did ship him to the uk the body I would need at least 100 cause its a box I got to use and it's customs so let me no bullet

Thats a great price for this awesome figure man, if I wasn't working on two of him already I would be all over this, good luck on sale man!

Thanks bro yeah I know man everything is high quality the only reason I'm selling is cause I to am making a new one but this thing is beautiful painted by skiman moes clothes I mean everything is all high quality is well worth it IMO I'm actually losing on this to be honest but I can use the money to finish some other customs I have so come on guys help me out

Back