Rhino LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another villain for my LSB collection. Thank you sideshow. Now if i only didnt sell my doom to a friend for retail!

Comiquette are usually 1/5. Is it confirmed that Spidey comiquette is 1/4? At 24" total height, its easily looks 1/4 but the wall+base makes it looks tall. Spidey himself looks 1/5 to me.

No Spider-Man, Carnage, and Venom are all 1/4 scale. If they release a Rhino comiquette there is a chance that it will be 1/4 since it doesn't have any mixed media elements. For example Iron Spider-Man, Iron-Man, Silver Surfer, and Man-Thing are all 1/4 scale comiquettes.

Last edited:
tough_cartoon_rhino_keychain-p146813337819467706qjfk_400.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of
https://media.photobucket.com/image/deadpool rhino keychain/viridis-net/rhino02.jpg

I'll be getting this, and if they do a 1/4 comiquette then i just might have to get that as well, cant wait to see more pics

Comiquette are usually 1/5. Is it confirmed that Spidey comiquette is 1/4? At 24" total height, its easily looks 1/4 but the wall+base makes it looks tall. Spidey himself looks 1/5 to me.

Yeah bro, it's confirmed Spidey/Venom/Carnage are same scale at 1/4 and Venom by my physical measurements is a 1/4 scale comiquette.

Silver Surfer, Namor, BIB/Iron Spiderman, Man-Thing are also all 1/4 scale comiquettes and Mystique and Punisher comiquette are almost 1/4 scale.

Just another round of the frustrating scale inconsistencies within the comiquette realm.

No Spider-Man, Carnage, and Venom are all 1/4 scale. If they release a Rhino comiquette there is a chance that it will be 1/4 since it doesn't have any mixed media elements. For example Iron Spider-Man, Iron-Man, Silver Surfer, and Man-Thing are all 1/4 scale comiquettes.

Yeah bro, it's confirmed Spidey/Venom/Carnage are same scale at 1/4 and Venom by my physical measurements is a 1/4 scale comiquette.

Silver Surfer, Namor, BIB/Iron Spiderman, Man-Thing are also all 1/4 scale comiquettes and Mystique and Punisher comiquette are almost 1/4 scale.

Just another round of the frustrating scale inconsistencies within the comiquette realm.

I figure the Iron Spiderman isn't 1/4 due to the high and long extra legs? I've seen it in person at my LCS but its placed up high. Large as heck too.

I figure the Iron Spiderman isn't 1/4 due to the high and long extra legs? I've seen it in person at my LCS but its placed up high. Large as heck too.

Yeah you're right about that bro.

BiB/Iron Spiderman, Mystique and Punisher are close to 1/4 scale but not quite.

If you take the true height of Iron Spiderman (taking into account his pose) the statue is about 0.5 inches too short versus the Marvel stats of 5'10". So not by that much.

Iron Spidey Height = 16.8"

1:4 ----- 16.8" x 4 = 67.2" = 5.6 feet

But yeah, he comes out a little short.

Yeah you're right about that bro.

BiB/Iron Spiderman, Mystique and Punisher are close to 1/4 scale but not quite.

If you take the true height of Iron Spiderman (taking into account his pose) the statue is about 0.5 inches too short versus the Marvel stats of 5'10". So not by that much.

Iron Spidey Height = 16.8"

1:4 ----- 16.8" x 4 = 67.2" = 5.6 feet

But yeah, he comes out a little short.

Iron/BiB Spider-Man is still much closer to 1/4 scale than 1/5 scale (I'd still classify it as 1/4). He fits in well with my premium formats. 1/5 scale size would be closer to something like the Magneto comiquette which is noticeably not in the same scale as premium formats.

Sideshow employs a variety of people to sculpt their statutes so it would be difficult to have each statue 100% consistent to official Marvel stats. Heck not even Marvel stays to their official stats in the comics so I think it is a bit much to expect Sideshow to exactly follow Marvel's official stats. I think an error of 0.5 inches is acceptable and the pose can hide it as well.

Last edited:
Anyway, this Rhino LSB is nice enough but I am holding out for Hulk Ex LSB and Gray Hulk LSB. Got some catching up to do obviously.

Back