Rey/BB8 Preorder delay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekedOutMoonie

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am seeing some posts about a delay for this set as of yesterday. I just pre-ordered the set last week, but there was no delay at that point obviously. However, I did not receive this notification email about the delay as others did, even though i'm part of the preorder. Does that mean my pre-order isn't valid? I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, but i'm new to HT and I want to make sure that they were actually still available when I pre-ordered.

They just haven't got to you yet..I get em late all the time

Awesome, thank you!!! Like I said, i'm totally new to this lol... I have no issues with the delay personally, as I purchased with flexpay.

If you got an order confirmation email, you have an order. Arrivals are estimates and they change all the time. Unless you cancel or have a credit card decline twice, you won't lose your order.

You can also log into your account on Sideshow.com to check the status of any orders you've made.

If there is a delay, the retailer you bought it from will usually send you an e-mail. Sideshow sends out e-mails whenever there is a delay with a pre-order. So, unless you get an e-mail don't panic. HT figures usually get to us, on average, 4-6 weeks after they are released to retail in Hong Kong.

I am seeing some posts about a delay for this set as of yesterday. I just pre-ordered the set last week, but there was no delay at that point obviously. However, I did not receive this notification email about the delay as others did, even though i'm part of the preorder. Does that mean my pre-order isn't valid? I apologize for my ignorance on the subject, but i'm new to HT and I want to make sure that they were actually still available when I pre-ordered.

Back