Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. This is far more coveted than a tree and raccoon. get ready to bend over boys.

Here we go again. This is starwars guys. Although we are all hopeful for a decent price, result will always be overpriced [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BB-8 is only slightly smaller then R2-D2 and R2-D2 is $380.00, so I can see BB-8 being $299.00.....I'm guessing BB-8 will be hollow plastic like R2-D2 :(

I'm going to say $550 for Rey...

R2-D2 was priced that a while back, so if you add inflation today he'd probably be $400 at least. I think BB-8 will be $350 at least, although I hope I'm wrong and you're right. Rey at $550 sounds about right though.

Even the fully electronic and fancy BB-8 is less than 200. it is smaller but have required much more work both in designing and manufacturing. This can't be more than that.

Since you can get a fully remote controlled, voice responsive, light up and accurate bb-8 for 100 bucks by Sphero I have no doubt that the Sideshow version will do none of that and be $300

Since you can get a fully remote controlled, voice responsive, light up and accurate bb-8 for 100 bucks by Sphero I have no doubt that the Sideshow version will do none of that and be $300

this.

you can get a cool almost life size mixed media yoda that talks, spins using his saber (which ignites and has sound effects) and so on for an msrp well below the cost of today's 1/6 figures, never mind pfs.

logic has nothing to do with this stuff...

Hahahahahahahahhaha
So true but I will jump on the 789.99 PF Rey and BB8 like there will never be another!

Hahahahahahahahhaha
So true but I will jump on the 789.99 PF Rey and BB8 like there will never be another!

Although they will probably be more expensive but you also have Iron Studios and XM Studios doing 1:4 Star Wars statues also, odds are one of them will do a Rey statue... Iron Studios is pretty much a master at getting the likeness of actors right, although pose is always a question with Iron Studios...

Killing me waiting on this to go up!! I've got $336 in rewards points I've been saving from all the giveaways they do, and want to use them on this.

Though the eFX Vader helmet is tempting me now. I know it's not the MR Dual Signature I used to have, but it would replace it nicely in my thinned out collection.

Killing me waiting on this to go up!! I've got $336 in rewards points I've been saving from all the giveaways they do, and want to use them on this.

Though the eFX Vader helmet is tempting me now. I know it's not the MR Dual Signature I used to have, but it would replace it nicely in my thinned out collection.

It's a good Vader helmet at that price.

i wish i coud afford this but ill just have to drool over pix instead. :drool. i got her HTs figure with bb8 which i just luvvv so im happy :) :love

Although they will probably be more expensive but you also have Iron Studios and XM Studios doing 1:4 Star Wars statues also, odds are one of them will do a Rey statue... Iron Studios is pretty much a master at getting the likeness of actors right, although pose is always a question with Iron Studios...

I wonder if Iron Studios will be doing any more 1/4 pieces from TFA and Rogue One. I'm not too impressed with either their Kylo or their Darth Vader so far...

I wonder if Iron Studios will be doing any more 1/4 pieces from TFA and Rogue One. I'm not too impressed with either their Kylo or their Darth Vader so far...

not quite sure what this has to do with rey and bb8?

vader is pretty impressive to me btw..

Back