Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1125x682_previewbanner_Rey_BB8v2-1.jpg

All I have I have to say is...

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

It'll be nice to see pictures of it from people at NYCC if it's there. This will go up for, what, $650, at least? I'd be shocked if it's cheaper with how things are heading these days. $599.99 would be the lowest I could imagine, but adding BB-8 makes me think that $650 is what should be expected.

More pictures will be helpful...it'll never look that exact, so I've learned to keep my expectations in check, especially for how much this'll cost. They nailed Machiko quite nicely, and I have high hopes that Red Sonja will be the same...if they can land those two, and this one, that'd be nice. I won't be going the PF route much longer, and with P1 Harley and eventually Catwoman on order, I may already be out...but this is one I'll keep my eye on for sure. It's the one PF I said I'd go for if they ever made it when TFA was announced.

It'll be nice to see pictures of it from people at NYCC if it's there. This will go up for, what, $650, at least? I'd be shocked if it's cheaper with how things are heading these days. $599.99 would be the lowest I could imagine, but adding BB-8 makes me think that $650 is what should be expected.

More pictures will be helpful...it'll never look that exact, so I've learned to keep my expectations in check, especially for how much this'll cost. They nailed Machiko quite nicely, and I have high hopes that Red Sonja will be the same...if they can land those two, and this one, that'd be nice. I won't be going the PF route much longer, and with P1 Harley and eventually Catwoman on order, I may already be out...but this is one I'll keep my eye on for sure. It's the one PF I said I'd go for if they ever made it when TFA was announced.

Well the C3PO and R2 are north of $700 combined and this is basically the equivalent of that.

I'm not sure if its the lighting in the pic or the sculpt itself, but the only thing that looks a little bit off is the lips/mouth.

Still be picking it up regardless. She'll go great as a complimentary piece right next to the Kylo Ren PF!

the eyes are going to be the most important thing on this piece.

as for price, they will be sold separately with likely a small promo discount if you bundle them.

my guess is $499 and $199 respectively with $50 off if you get both.

Looks promising, imho staff > lightsaber any day, especially if strapped on her back. I have a feeling that the lightsaber would make more sense with proper jedi outfit from the next movie(s). Only thing is her stare but I guess she's posed while staring at the sky, like farmer Luke

Better than I expected, but something still seems a little off. It might be the angle or the lighting, though. I'll have to wait to see some pictures from NYCC (if it is on display) to pass further judgment. Overall I'm optimistic about this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very good, face sculpt is spot on. Now lets hope paint app turns out amazing and priced "appropriately" in current SS pricing context. I say no more than $650

Back