Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having an issue with SS numbering, just received BB-8 and it is numbered 699 of 700.
Looked at sideshow website there’s states a run of 1000?
Just doesn’t add up !

Either it's a typo on their website or the lack of pre-orders has cause them to lower the Edition Size. I noticed on the regular edition it's still TBD and the product has already come out. So I'm thinking the sales on BB8 are really bad...

Either it's a typo on their website or the lack of pre-orders has cause them to lower the Edition Size. I noticed on the regular edition it's still TBD and the product has already come out. So I'm thinking the sales on BB8 are really bad...

Makes sense, that price is absolutely insane. For a ****ing ball with a few lights :lol
It's what a full size PF used to cost a few years ago.

hi guys! does anyone have a pic of bb-8 with the two droids (c3p0 and r2d2)?
would really appreciate it.. pleaseee.... thanks!

hi guys! does anyone have a pic of bb-8 with the two droids (c3p0 and r2d2)?
would really appreciate it.. pleaseee.... thanks!

6p2wiJL.jpg

Q345hmV.jpg

tZMTJOM.jpg

Having an issue with SS numbering, just received BB-8 and it is numbered 699 of 700.
Looked at sideshow website there’s states a run of 1000?
Just doesn’t add up !

Noticed that there is no edition number on the bottom of the box also, first time I've seen this.

Have to agree that this ain't worth no more than $200 & mine has minor problems like antenna not fitting & chips on base. My biggest gripe though, has to be the $77 that Sideshow charged me to ship this to the UK, it's a tiny box & weights less than 2KG. :mad:

Noticed that there is no edition number on the bottom of the box also, first time I've seen this.

Have to agree that this ain't worth no more than $200 & mine has minor problems like antenna not fitting & chips on base. My biggest gripe though, has to be the $77 that Sideshow charged me to ship this to the UK, it's a tiny box & weights less than 2KG. :mad:

I had spare antennas with mine however the shipping costs for this was my issue also. Crazy.

I realize that the Stars Wars license is probably expensive, but SS can offer the Alien Egg with light up feature for $65 while BB-8 with light up feature is almost $300. Both are about the same size and are, more or less, accent pieces...

I realize that the Stars Wars license is probably expensive, but SS can offer the Alien Egg with light up feature for $65 while BB-8 with light up feature is almost $300. Both are about the same size and are, more or less, accent pieces...

It has nothing to do with the cost of the license.

You can get a licensed life size bb8 that moves just like the movie for about the same price as this 1/4 scale plastic ball with lights.

It had everything to do with the liscense.. this is an extreme cost factor im sure. Hasbro And other companies make toys.. this does not serve the toy customers.. thats it we as collectors set the standard cause we Will pay it anyways

It had everything to do with the liscense.. this is an extreme cost factor im sure. Hasbro And other companies make toys.. this does not serve the toy customers.. thats it we as collectors set the standard cause we Will pay it anyways

the answer lies in your last 5 words : )

Anyone who is interested in selling the rebel helmet which came with the exclusive version? Then PM me.

It has nothing to do with the cost of the license.

You can get a licensed life size bb8 that moves just like the movie for about the same price as this 1/4 scale plastic ball with lights.

Do you mean the Spin Master toy? It can actually be purchased in the $120-50 range these days from Amazon but it is not life sized. I have it and it is big but it isn't 1/1, though I wish it was!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back