Revoltech batman tumblers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they will be smaller (for the price)
It looks nice, but i don't know, it doesn't look too accurate.

How tall are the revoltech batman? im surprise if this is in scale with the figures for that $45 price.

Around 5 inches or so. I think I know deep down that the answer will be a "small miniature," but I was hoping that would be different. Plus that price point would most likely indicate something smaller. Oh well, one can only hope.

Around 5 inches or so. I think I know deep down that the answer will be a "small miniature," but I was hoping that would be different. Plus that price point would most likely indicate something smaller. Oh well, one can only hope.

It will be smaller, this company releases always are on the same size, but not in scale, for example jurassic park T rex or the Transformer figures. I think this tumbler will be 5-6" long.
It looks nice, but I don't know how is the quality of this figures.

I see a Revoltech Batman inside that Tumbler. I'm in for one!

I'm sure that batman comes with the tumbler in the scale of it.
just face it, all the revoltech figures are about $45-50, and are 5" tall... so, do you really think that this will be a 15" long tumbler for the same price? :cuckoo:

any way, I hope this comes with some led lights, that feature is on the revoltech ironman

Looks pretty awesome! depending on price I might get it to display with my Movie Masters figures and MM Bat-pod

Figure-King-Revoltech-Tumblers_1358957015.jpg

this looks pretty good! more than likely I will get one - if the price is good. not a big fan of the camo version.

I guess its true, the tumbler is not in scale with the figure. there is a pre-order from BBTS and there is a pic of it with a mini batman in a sitting pose.

LOL at the animeish blue fire blazing out of the exhaust.
:lol good thing that is removable
I guess its true, the tumbler is not in scale with the figure. there is a pre-order from BBTS and there is a pic of it with a mini batman in a sitting pose.
Just b/c the Batman it comes with has no articulation doesn't make it a "mini batman." It very well could be a 6in static figure...we don't know yet
what scale will this be in though?

i'd like to know as well. If it's 1/12 scale consider this bought!

Back