Revenge of the Sith Action Shots (11 pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckgoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was playing around with my SS figures, here's my version of ROTS.

Act I: Showdown with Count Dooku
obi10.jpg

"Let's take him together this time, Anakin."
obi7.jpg

obi6.jpg

obi8.jpg

obi9.jpg

obi5.jpg

ACT II: Showdown with General Grevious.
obi4.jpg

ACTII: Showdown with Darth Vader.
obi1.jpg

obi2.jpg

obi3.jpg

Isn't that the Hasbro 100th Luke figure? He came with all of his outfits and accessories from ANH.

The uniform is from Hasbro but the head is from the Gentle Giant mini-bust (which is the best 1/6 Luke head sculpt I've seen yet).

Last edited:
Darth Scourge said:
The uniform is from Hasbro but the head is from the Gentle Giant mini-bust (which is the best 1/6 Luke head sculpt I've seen yet).

Darth Scourge is correct! Also, I have deleted all my Matrix pics from my hard drive. I will post again if I make some new Matrix figures.

decadentdave said:
Since you are good with custom lighting, how about some Tron figs?

I think doing the lights for Tron figures might be possible, however, the costume for them will be very difficult.

Anyone who can pull this off well would be a master level customizer which I am not.

Darth Scourge said:
That's too bad. Don't suppose you'd consider taking some more shots of your existing ones?

I wouldn't mind taking more pics, but I don't want to post them again. Most people here have already seen them.

When I make more Matrix figures, I will take more pics and post.

Duckgoo said:
I think doing the lights for Tron figures might be possible, however, the costume for them will be very difficult.

Anyone who can pull this off well would be a master level customizer which I am not.
All you would need is a plain light grey suit. The patterns for the neon could be traced on first then use some of that plastic light tubing (whatever you call it) and run it over the pattern lines. Ditto for the hockey helmet. I'm sure it would be challenging but very very cool. If anyone attempts to make one I will be utterly impressed.

decadentdave said:
All you would need is a plain light grey suit. The patterns for the neon could be traced on first then use some of that plastic light tubing (whatever you call it) and run it over the pattern lines. Ditto for the hockey helmet. I'm sure it would be challenging but very very cool. If anyone attempts to make one I will be utterly impressed.

Good points Decadentdave!!! I am not a big enough Tron fan to attempt this though. I am focused on doing SW customs right now. I am working on a figure that should be ready for posting in a week.

Back