1/6 Reveals at New York Comic Con?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT has had 6 Star Wars announcements since SSC's Jawas. I am sure we will hear from SSC.

Guess my concern is more about 'what price' rather than 'what releases'... :D

Last edited:
SSC has announced that they are attending NYCC this year. What will they bring? I expect much less then SDCC because they can't fill trucks and drive 3hrs to get there, but must ship everything and that's very expensive.

I used to live in Los Angeles and attended SDCC for many years until I moved to NY. I now attend NYCC. I'm very excited to see what they have this year. Not expecting a lot, but who knows? I would imagine they will bring some SW Hot Toys with them since the push has started for the movie.

We could see one or two new 1/6 scale figures for the first time? Time will tell. I will take photos and post.

My hopes are that SSC unveils a bunch of Star Wars stuff.

Darth Maul PF
Zuckuss and 4-LOM 1/6th
BB-8 1/6th
Dengar 1/6th
C-3PO TFA 1/6th
R2-D2 TFA 1/6th
Force Awakens PFs

I expect a lot... and will probably be let down. Prove me wrong SSC!!! :lol

Anything from Force Awakens that isn't a trooper would make me happy. Don't get me wrong. I'm excited for the troopers and they look great. I'm just looking for a little more variety.

Anyone else want a PF Kylo Ren with a snowy base? Then a matching Finn down the line? I think those would be awesome.

Be nice to see more of Zuckuss and 4-LOM from Sideshow, but I somehow doubt it.

I'm not expecting anything new to be shown. Perhaps an overdue preorder, like Maul or AT-AT Driver.

If anything, i don't see Sideshow revealing much outside TFA merchandise. I don't see the point in revealing OT or PT figures when all media attention will be on the new movie baing right around the corner. I bet their reveal will be centered around TFA PF statues.

https://www.facebook.com/sideshowco...19004299144/10153377760254145/?type=3&theater

nycc.jpg

My top six most wanted reveals in no particular order:

Watto
Aunt Beru
Jake Lloyd Anakin Skywalker
Jar Jar Binks
Young Boba Fett
The Ghost of Hayden Christensen

Back