Return money when cancelled a Flexpay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kapital

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, i cancelled a order with flexpay for a bust with Sideshowtoys, i paid 2 flexpayments of 3, and i want to know how much time it will take to get back the money i paid?.

I sent them 2 emails but they didn´t answer my question. :monkey2

I would assume like most companies it can take up to 3-4 business days.

Thanks.

It´s strange because i didn´t find info on sideshowtoys about what happens with the first payments made on a flexpayment order cancelled. They only speaks about cancellations fees and none about when and how the money will get back to my credit card.

It took about a week for them to process the refund for mine. Once its processed it was very quick. But waiting to get processed took a while.

Can't you move the funds onto something else?
You shouldn't lose anything then.

What did you cancel and why? If you don't mind me asking.
With all the delays, IM busts, I think they will be receiving a lot of cancellations.

I cancelled my Predator Legendary 2 Savage bust. I prefer to buy other Enterbay figures that i need.

By the way, Sideshow contacted with me and told me the money will go back very soon.

Thanks for your help.

I cancelled my Predator Legendary 2 Savage bust. I prefer to buy other Enterbay figures that i need.

By the way, Sideshow contacted with me and told me the money will go back very soon.

Thanks for your help.

You cancelled?!
I more than doubled my money on mine.

You 'need'... I like that :hi5:

Thanks.

It´s strange because i didn´t find info on sideshowtoys about what happens with the first payments made on a flexpayment order cancelled. They only speaks about cancellations fees and none about when and how the money will get back to my credit card.

I know you got your answer, but I think it may not be in their FAQ section because I would assume times would also depend on your financial institution.

Back