Resident Evil: Vendetta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell Crapcom that the last game RE7 was dog vomit :lol :lol

tumblr_inline_oljw96EoLj1synt1f_500.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At some point the movies started making more profit than the games...So one imitated the other and vice versa... and now we're at the point where both kind of suck :lol

Though with the games, ya gotta sit through 8 hours of suckage...at least the movies are only 90 minutes :lol

Just got back from this. If you don't like the first two, then you'll definitely hate this. Chris was kinda weird, and not just his face. Just didn't seem like himself...maybe he saw the end of RE7?

Favourite part? There's a really awkward pop culture reference that seems like the Japanese trying to relate to 'Western' audiences, but they're like 4 years too late with it. The cringe was high in that scene.

Other than that, a pretty run-of-the-mill plot, and the action scenes are even more ludicrous than usual. Also, Chris and the villain's (already forgot his name) aim during their confrontation towards the end, makes Stormtroopers look like expert marksmen. They were like dancing around shooting at the ground.

In the end though, my inner fanboy won out. I thought it was 100mins of stupid RE fun, and I'll take any chance to ogle Leon. I'd give it 7.5 fall-to-your-knees-and-scream-in-anguish scenes out of 10 (cuz there were like that many of those in the first 20mins).

Good to see these movies are still better than the live action ones by far. They ain't perfect but I'll take them over those.

Definitely. Unlike the live action ones, these actually feel connected to the games...at least pre-RE7 (don't know how this fits in continuity wise). Hopefully they continue with them.

Definitely. Unlike the live action ones, these actually feel connected to the games...at least pre-RE7 (don't know how this fits in continuity wise). Hopefully they continue with them.

74fe796968c3495234ada27858842b20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoilers....... small

Yea so this movie was just a by the numbers resident evil movie. Nothing to new about. Nothing spectacular. The fights were good but some stuff will piss people off.

It's re6 the movie pretty much, only less dumb. So yea apparently zombies can turn back into humans now, New York gets attacked but hey it's just another day in that universe.

Police don't know how to freaking fight zombies by now? Come on?

The main villain is ok but stupid at the end. Wants to marry Rebecca .... just watch the movie to find out.

So yea Leon is pretty much fed up . He's sick of it. He's tired of fighting monsters and saving the world .

The virus this time is the a virus lol. Yea I know right.

Movie was ok. Just nothing special but that's to be expected.

Saw it last night. Yikes, I thought it was awful. Leon's design aside from his potato nose was cool. Chris is a Spaniard now for some reason with a voice actor that doesn't fit. Rebecca was eh, and didn't serve any purpose being in this. Hopefully the next one is better... I still think Degeneration was the best one of these films, even though Damnation had a cool Mr. X fight at the end.

Back