Media Resident Evil Umbrella Corps

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How-Dare-You-GIF-2015_1.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been playing for a few hours now.

Do you like online shooters? Especially the fast paced ones like cod? Do you want to play a shooter that features some neat RE maps?

It's actually pretty fun. It's sorta bare bones in a way but that's why I only bought the regular edition for 30. I'm hoping they add a few more game modes and maps. I've been only playing one life (3v3) and having a good time. I was a biiiiig cod player back in the day and have not touched a shooter in ages so maybe I'm a little bias because of my reminiscing. Either way, if you have the money to blow go for it. Controls are fine and pretty fluid. Nothings really clunky. The zombies and dogs add a challenge cause your health doesn't regenerate and they hit hard.

My favorite maps I believe are the lab and the village from re4. Rpd is super tiny as is the rpd entrance/city.

I've been playing for a few hours now.

Do you like online shooters? Especially the fast paced ones like cod? Do you want to play a shooter that features some neat RE maps?

It's actually pretty fun. It's sorta bare bones in a way but that's why I only bought the regular edition for 30. I'm hoping they add a few more game modes and maps. I've been only playing one life (3v3) and having a good time. I was a biiiiig cod player back in the day and have not touched a shooter in ages so maybe I'm a little bias because of my reminiscing. Either way, if you have the money to blow go for it. Controls are fine and pretty fluid. Nothings really clunky. The zombies and dogs add a challenge cause your health doesn't regenerate and they hit hard.

My favorite maps I believe are the lab and the village from re4. Rpd is super tiny as is the rpd entrance/city.

I assumed as much.

Even so, it's pretty fun for 30. Should have been 20/30 instead of 30/40.

I played the second game mode yesterday, not really my cup of tea. Every 3 minutes you switch rounds for a different objective. This ranges from collecting dog collars, to defend the flag, or a sabotage cod style where you hold a briefcase for as long as you can.

I love the customization for the guns and characters. It's pretty simple but it's what cod has been missing for a while. I run around with a pink shotgun dominating.

The money for orc should have been put into this game instead. A lot more polished and fun tbh

If anyone wants to play add Richard_Aiken75

:lol

I might get this when it's in the bargain bin for like $5. As for the yet to be announced RE title Capcom mentioned the other day, that better be my gat dam Outbreak HD!

You're not a true RE fan!
Brando is a true fan, he isnt a walking contradiction. He may not like current direction of the franchise but atleast i never have to actually worry about him not knowing what he is talking about and trying to influence the way other people spend their money by pretending he knows more than he actually does. If you havent noticed by now, im not letting you BS people out of their money with false information just because you want to feel part of a community.

On one hand it'll get us outbreak HD

on the other hand we may get Neo-Umbrella Corps :panic:

Back