Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_inline_mqno8d7nYN1r6xosf_zps2b7be995.gif

Aw you guuuuys!

tumblr_inline_mimv6isdQh1qz4rgp.gif

giphy.gif

erin-andrews-50-cent-kiss-gif-sb-nation.gif

Not surprised to see a RE thread with gifs in it lol. Thanks alot Project A hahaha jk

So awesome . But keeping my hopes low. Don't want to fall for a trap.

Resident Evil: Revelations 2′s four episodes will release one week apart, Capcom has confirmed.

Episode one drops February 17
Episode two February 24
Episode three March 3
Episode four on March 10.

Each episode will cost $5.99 (£4.99), or $24.99 (£19.99) for the season pass.

Effectively confirming earlier leaks, Capcom has also revealed that Barry Burton, Moira’s father, will be a playable character.

Barry will team up with new character Natalia Korda in the search for his missing daughter. Natalia is a little girl with a power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items.

Each episode will contain two scenarios, one featuring the Claire and Moira campaign and the other features the Barry and Natalia storyline. In addition, each episode will contain a Raid mode. Those who get the season pass will also receive two additional spin-off episodes that tell the side stories of Moira and Natalia, and a new Raid mode character: Hunk.

A retail box set will also be available on March 13, but only in Europe. It will include all the content from the season pass in addition to the following:

Additional RAID mode character: Albert Wesker
Four alternative costumes (one for each of the main characters: Claire, Moira, Barry and Natalia)
RAID mode Throwback Stage Pack featuring four stages from recent Resident Evil titles

I hope Leon is available for Raid Mode

Four stages from recent RE titles??? that sounds disappointing...

Holy poop Barry. Now I'm a little hyped. I wonder if the girl is real, or will end up being a hallucination of Barrys. Representing his guilt of his other daughter dying or something. I dunno.

Wesker in raid mode :rock

Also i feel like Barry should look a little older...

tumblr_inline_nfivoifP381ra43cw.gif

Great more babysitting....

It appears that the idea of enjoying a solo playthrough of a Resident Evil game nowadays just confuses the developers. The very few moments that Jill was alone in the first game must've killed them to give us even though they were, by far, the best moments in the game.

I will definitely only get this game (if at all, depending on the reviews) months after release when it is on sale very cheap. Capcom can kiss my tuchus.

Zombies and character models look good. However the enemies IMHO look like they were ripped from The Evil Within. But, I'll still probably pick it up when it's released.

Back