Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do want a Claire though...:lol

Please Hot Toys! :pray:

I WANT CLAIRE

tumblr_mcsewwDwGV1rzbvsto1_500.gif

Everytime I say im out they pull me back in. Omg this game looks ****ing awesome.... only problem is its set between RE5 and 6 they should retcon the **** out of those games.

Details on Resident Evil: Revelations 2 have been published in the November issue of GamesMaster Magazine, and according to the feature, the game stars Claire Redfield as the lead and Barry Burton’s daughter Moira.

Claire’s role in the game is more combat oriented where as Moira provides support. The game is playable in both single-player or co-op, according to Gematsu via Push Start.

The game’s setting is a detention facility on an abandoned island and the story takes place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6. Gameplay focus is more on survival horror instead of action.

A new enemy type called the Afflicted will need to be contended with, and are “something quite different” than the typical zombies in the series.

Im sure barry's daughter will play the role like ellie from the last of us

Newsbot is confirming Barry will be playable and will come in to save them like Chris did in Code Veronica. So..."Taken" but with Barry Burton and zombies. Aw yiss.

"I am a man with a particular set of skills. I have weapons that are extremely powerful, especially against living things. I will crush you into a sandwich. You better be the master of hiding cause I will look for you, I will find you, And I will kill you with THIS! "

Last edited:
I honestly feel this game will fix the damage of six and test the waters for a bigger RE game in the future. Hopefully bring back a better villain than the **** we got last time. Cant wait for TGS.

I honestly feel this game will fix the damage of six and test the waters for a bigger RE game in the future. Hopefully bring back a better villain than the **** we got last time. Cant wait for TGS.

Bring in Wesker and i’m happy .

tumblr_lpolji4fDu1r0w2obo1_400.gif

Like Project suggested...the afflicted sound a lot like the infected from LoU.

Or a scary and more rare version of the J'avo from RE6 ... they are just stronger and use weapons :dunno

god it makes me so upset when people compare TLOU to every single game :slap

Im sure barry's daughter will play the role like ellie from the last of us

I'm sure Moira will be more helpful :lol

Newsbot is confirming Barry will be playable and will come in to save them like Chris did in Code Veronica. So..."Taken" but with Barry Burton and zombies. Aw yiss.

"I am a man with a particular set of skills. I have weapons that are extremely powerful, especially against living things. I will crush you into a sandwich. You better be the master of hiding cause I will look for you, I will find you, And I will kill you with THIS! "

I think Barry should die, but it may feel a little cheap to bring a character after so long and kill him... :lol anyway, I hope they actually mention the other characters and maybe explain why Chris and Leon didn't give a **** about Claire

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I might pay the $25 just to be able to rep this.

Bring in Wesker and i’m happy .

tumblr_lpolji4fDu1r0w2obo1_400.gif

If this game has Barry playable AND brings back Wesker it will pretty much be the ultimate RE for me :lol

Last edited:
Stealth was never a part of RE before. I hate TLOU and I hate that they're copying it in another poor attempt to stay relevant.

“With Resident Evil 6 specifically, we probably put too much content in there, there were comments from consumers that said it felt bloated. The Leon missions went down very well, and because we did Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS, there was a cry out for us to focus our attention on survival horror, rather than be too many things to all people. You’ll find where we go next will likely be more targeted at our core fanbase.

"A lot is said about the saturation of this zombie, post-apocalyptic survival horror. But it is still alive and well. The Last of Us shows a good direction of what the consumers want. Tomb Raider as well, we spoke to R&D and they looked at that and they enjoyed that experience. I think that proves there is still a strong market for that sort of content."

Back