Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_nk9yqiU6g11t66aclo2_500.gif

tumblr_nk9yqiU6g11t66aclo1_500.gif

tumblr_nk9yqiU6g11t66aclo3_500.gif

I'm going to pick this up in a few months, on the Steam Summer Sale when all of the episodes are released :lol.

I wonder how many episodes are planned in all :lol. I read that Capcom's releasing one per week.

Yup 4, I'll buy them all. Just to be the first to come here and say this game sucks :lol

Claire looks so lifeless....and she exhibited so much emotion in the series honestly. :slap:

Those gifs are weird, that convo happens while you are running around actually. The MGS3 animals show more emotion than those two :lol

Played this and is better than both 5 and 6 combined. Amazing atmosphere and is creepy.

that really doesn't say much since 5 is just okay and 6 is a piece of ****

It shows they improved greatly. From what I played it was intense jump scares and ammo almost running out and that's on easy. Plus we have a crazy ass story going on. I know we are all on edge since six but trust me this is a decent piece of game so far. And Barry is also awesome.

They're headed in the right direction, and I know it doesn't have the same production values as RE5 and even RE6, but man the overall presentation feels really cheap. Physics, graphics, clipping; definitely a last gen game. Makes sense though given the episodic release, cheaper price, and smaller dev team.

Waiting for the full disc release, though I'm personally excited for this...

I pre-ordered the episodes,but im not gonna play them before all of them are released.I have Evil Within or Alien Isolation that are on sale to keep me busy in the meantime.
Why do they do this episode thing anyway?If they did it because they want to hear feedback from the fans to improve certain things for the next episode it would be more acceptable.That's not the case here though.

Back