Media Resident Evil Revelations 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Henry and FSLAR! :lecture

WTF

giphy.gif

tumblr_md5hgiwLaf1raay0eo1_500.gif

You are asking for a dose of Friends gifs it seems :lol

Pre-order Bonus Details for PS3 and PS4 of RE: Revelations 2

At the NYCC Resident Evil panel this year, representatives stated that the upcoming Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will be getting some special Playstation Network pre-order bonuses for PS3 and PS4. Unfortunately, folks cannot acquire them on the same date because the PS4 version will be available on October 14th, while the PS3 version will get its bonus in late October. For those that pre-order the complete season of Resident Evil Revelations 2 for either PS3 or PS4, they’ll get access to the “Raid Mode Throwback Stage Pack” for free upon release. This pack will feature memorable stages from other Resident Evil titles.

The Mansion, the RPD, the Raccoon Underground Lab... :drool

that moira..ew, no. Also I believe the developers mentioned that in Darkside Chronicles, they intentionally gave Claire a 'cute butt', so her having a big butt makes sense :lol them crazy Japanese.

Henry and FSLAR! :lecture
I didn't even post in here and yet you compel me. :lol

Henry, spam the infidel with Friends gifs.

WTF

giphy.gif

You are asking for a dose of Friends gifs it seems :lol

that moira..ew, no. Also I believe the developers mentioned that in Darkside Chronicles, they intentionally gave Claire a 'cute butt', so her having a big butt makes sense :lol them crazy Japanese.

I didn't even post in here and yet you compel me. :lol

Henry, spam the infidel with Friends gifs.

346s0on.gif

Not been keeping up with the news ever since Capcom announced a "complete edition" retail disc would be released after the dust has settled. Anyway, was it revealed who's voicing Claire?

Back