Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly think Wesker's death left a big hole in the series and they needed to continue his spirit in some way. I can't see them ignoring him, especially since he was a "Main" in this game.

Well Rebecca and Billy were mains in RE0 and of course Capcom has just been whoring them both since.

But yeah Wesker's death definitely left a hole in the REverse. Simmons and Carla were extremely weak villains compared to Wesker and I honestly don't see anyone else topping him. Whether or not they ever introduce Alex Wesker or bring back Albert, I don't know but I do hope they keep Jake around regardless. He's too cool to just throw away.

Chris only changed after CV and he's been the same since.

No, they ruined him in 6 too dark, sad all the time, and Jill is not with him

I would really like to see Jake get his own game without any partners tagging along with him. I certainly hope they don't just use him for one or 2 games and then toss him aside like they have with so many others.

I'd like that too, capcom please get rid of co op :pray: it just doesn't work, they should go back to the original script of RE5 again and think about a lone wolf gameplay for Jake

Well Rebecca and Billy were mains in RE0 and of course Capcom has just been whoring them both since.

But yeah Wesker's death definitely left a hole in the REverse. Simmons and Carla were extremely weak villains compared to Wesker and I honestly don't see anyone else topping him. Whether or not they ever introduce Alex Wesker or bring back Albert, I don't know but I do hope they keep Jake around regardless. He's too cool to just throw away.

Jake's ending made him even more appealing to me since it was a throw back to Wesker.

If Big Boss can somehow come back alive and unburned, Wesker can return.

If a standard T-103 can survive being thrown in hot lava and Nemesis can survive having his head blown off, I think Wesker could/should too. He has some level of regeneration abilities since in CV/X he had half his face blown off yet looks completely unharmed in RE4 and 5.

I bet when Wesker hooked up with Jake's mom he probably said right before they did the deed "My Phenis has achieved the optimal altitude for sperm deployment!"

and of course

"I don't need anyone else's" help (punches wall)

Awesome news! Source?

''The content will be delivered via a title update in the near future, adding extra functionality to Ada Wong's campaign as well as a new difficulty mode.

Currently Ada Wong's storyline is only accessible to those players who complete RE6's three other campaigns. Ada also operates solo, meaning there's no opportunity for co-op play of any sort. So if you were playing with a friend through the Jake, Chris and Leon arcs, your buddy is cut off from the fourth and final segment of the game.

The title update lifts both of those restrictions, meaning Ada's story will be accessible at any point, and she'll be accompanied by an unnamed partner. So track down your friends if you want to run and gun with a friend.

Lastly, Capcom plans to add yet another difficulty mode to the game, titled "No Hope." There are no details on what kind of adjustments this option will make to the game - Capcom's Unity blog simply calls it "super hard." ''

Not what I expected what I read the title..
IGN
https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/11/free-dlc-coming-to-resident-evil-6

''The content will be delivered via a title update in the near future, adding extra functionality to Ada Wong's campaign as well as a new difficulty mode.

Currently Ada Wong's storyline is only accessible to those players who complete RE6's three other campaigns. Ada also operates solo, meaning there's no opportunity for co-op play of any sort. So if you were playing with a friend through the Jake, Chris and Leon arcs, your buddy is cut off from the fourth and final segment of the game.

The title update lifts both of those restrictions, meaning Ada's story will be accessible at any point, and she'll be accompanied by an unnamed partner. So track down your friends if you want to run and gun with a friend.

Lastly, Capcom plans to add yet another difficulty mode to the game, titled "No Hope." There are no details on what kind of adjustments this option will make to the game - Capcom's Unity blog simply calls it "super hard." ''

Not what I expected what I read the title..
IGN
https://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/11/free-dlc-coming-to-resident-evil-6

Ughh, I hate the idea of adding a partner to Ada's story. I hope that turns out not to be true or al least optional. Don't really care if they add a new difficulty.

I would like to see a DLC campaign that involves Jake in the Middle East shown in Ada's post credit cutscene.

Ughh, I hate the idea of adding a partner to Ada's story. I hope that turns out not to be true. Don't really care if they add a new difficulty.

I would like to see a DLC campaign that involves Jake in the Middle East shown in Ada's post credit cutscene.

Thats what I want too! at first I thought the article was about mercenaries, I play that so much that 3 maps its just not enough for me
at least I wanted to see the RPD and STARS uniforms dlc

guess I'll have to wait for "RE6: Platinum edition" :lol

Campaign alternate outfits and more charactes in Mercs HELLOOOOO

Crapcom fails again.

:exactly:

based off the message boards I've read I'm clearly in the minority... but while I liked Jake he wasn't THAT OMFG awesome to me. I'd like to see him in another game, but the whole "Wesker" thing with Chris came out of almost nowhere (I can't remember exactly but during most of his campaign it seemed he didn't know who Wesker even was... then he all of a sudden wanted to put a bullet through Chris for killing his "dad") & it was so hamfisted. Chris likewise was pretty horrible for most of the game too.

I ended up liking Piers & Helena a lot, which I didn't expect to. Definitely missed Jill. They should retire Chris for at least one game to put her in the forefront of a main title again. While I wasn't a huge Sheva fan it was odd there was no mention of her (or Jill) at all after how hard they were ringing the whole "partners til the end" thing home with her & Chris in RE5

I do agree the villains were weak -- but at the same time they made Wesker pretty absurd in RE5 as well

based off the message boards I've read I'm clearly in the minority... but while I liked Jake he wasn't THAT OMFG awesome to me. I'd like to see him in another game, but the whole "Wesker" thing with Chris came out of almost nowhere (I can't remember exactly but during most of his campaign it seemed he didn't know who Wesker even was... then he all of a sudden wanted to put a bullet through Chris for killing his "dad") & it was so hamfisted. Chris likewise was pretty horrible for most of the game too.

I ended up liking Piers & Helena a lot, which I didn't expect to. Definitely missed Jill. They should retire Chris for at least one game to put her in the forefront of a main title again. While I wasn't a huge Sheva fan it was odd there was no mention of her (or Jill) at all after how hard they were ringing the whole "partners til the end" thing home with her & Chris in RE5

I do agree the villains were weak -- but at the same time they made Wesker pretty absurd in RE5 as well

That I have to agree with. Hell Jake sounded like he even resented Wesker and even called him a "nutjob" but then when he learns Chris is the one that killed him, he goes nuts as if him and Wesker were close.

I was pretty PO'd when I read not long ago about the extra DLC actually being on disco, though the article said Capcom had other DLC that was not included no disc. So far none of it interests me in the slightest.

Back