Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Jill makes an appearance in this, I wonder if she'll still be blonde.

I was pondering on that the other day. Theoretically her hair could return to normal, since the experiments on her have stopped.

Maybe they'll do a more pronounced two toned effect on her. (brown roots showing or mostly brown hair with blonde highlights.)

Why not. She's not Julia Voth anymore so they can do whatever they want.

*sniff* :(

I was a little bit bummed when they decided to no longer use the Voth likeness for Jill since that's how she's looked since the RE1 remake, but after playing Revelations, I'm pretty happy with what they've gone with now. It certainly doesn't bother me.

I was pondering on that the other day. Theoretically her hair could return to normal, since the experiments on her have stopped.

Maybe they'll do a more pronounced two toned effect on her. (brown roots showing or mostly brown hair with blonde highlights.)

I guess it made her skin pale too, but she was always pretty pale anyways, so no big deal there. I do hope she goes back to being a brunette, though. It was good for RE5 to keep her identity hidden and everything from the teaser shots and stuff, but I want her brown hair back personally.

A little snippet about some sort of, conversation mechanic.

This week’s Dengeki PlayStation magazine leak provides us with a new tidbit of information on Resident Evil 6. According to the magazine, the conversation system in Resident Evil 6 is “seamless” and that dialogue can change depending on the situation.

The game apparently has an incredible amount of content with respect to voice acting. A quote from the development staff in Dengeki PlayStation shares that someone on the development team at Capcom even questioned if they were going overboard with the conversation system.

Resident Evil 6 is slated for release on November 20th for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in North America. A PC release will follow at a later date.
https://www.siliconera.com/2012/03/...mless-conversation-system-lots-of-voice-work/

Sounds pretty neat.

Will be released on 20th November 2012 in AUS.

What about you all?

Y U NO RELEASE EARLIER?! LOL!

At least they somehow kept it under wraps for some two years before revealing it to us with a release date right around the corner. Unlike MGS, which reveals it to us then makes us wait 3-4 years before releasing :slap

I wonder if Hot Toys will make Resident Evil 6 figures..? A Chris Redfield figure wouldn't hurt!

Exactly... LOL I would be happy if they waited on this line and gave us more of the classic looks and characters. From Zero to RE4.

To be honest I'm starting to get pretty sick of Chris in general. If we do get RE6 figures I'd rather see Leon and the new characters first.

Exactly... LOL I would be happy if they waited on this line and gave us more of the classic looks and characters. From Zero to RE4.
Ditto. I'm still waiting on Ada Wong not to mention Claire Redfield is long overdue.

To be honest I'm starting to get pretty sick of Chris in general. If we do get RE6 figures I'd rather see Leon and the new characters first.

Statements like this always seem odd to me. I understand that there is multiple main characters in this series, but it's like saying; I'm sick of Solid Snake in Metal gear games, I'm sick of Link in "The Legend of Zelda".

I like it when established characters return.

Yea well Leon is on my top RE6 figure list along with chris and possibly the new alex wesker guy.

I don't mind a new Chris or Leon [since I missed out on the RE4 ones], but HT's should make other RE characters since we have 2 Leon, 2 Jill's, 2 Chris', etc... give us Ada and Claire!!! :mad:

Anyway.... can't wait for RE6, while waiting I'll have ORC [maybe the new SH game] and AC3. Then RE6 and Tomb Raider!!!

Back