Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 6?

CHECK OUT

WWW.THE-HORROR.COM

that is the definitive RE site. If they dont have it on there, its probably not legit.

BTW PS+ members get RE4 AND RECVHD for 50% off (only for the first 2 weeks).

I think revalations and damnation might be a bridge to RE6.... :dunno

Since Ada Wong, from the organization, will play a major role. Maybe Ada is going to take Wesker's place? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! :gah:

Heads up: Kotaku confirmed that the Teaser Trailer we posted of RE6 is real, it played a TGS Trailer Theater today of their upcoming games on loop. Other details are questionable, however. We may or may not hear more about the game tomorrow at Capcom's Show Floor Event, or the one they have on Saturday/Sunday.
:impatient:

Oh.... and I found this article about Wesker:

Resident Evil producer Masachika Kawata said in a panel at the San Diego Comic-Con that popular series villain Albert Wesker is not coming back. When asked if there was any way Wesker could survive the events at the end of Resident Evil 5, Kawata firmly stated, no.

"Even if you want Albert Wesker to come back," Kawata told the crowd, "there's no chance he's coming back from that."

This was then confirmed as the "definitive answer" to the possible return of Wesker.

https://ps3.ign.com/articles/100/1006931p1.html

R.I.P. Albert Wesker :monkey2

:nana:

:ignore:

:wave

tumblr_lp1bfjzGHj1qf8b5ho1_500.gif

Shut up :slap PFFFt:gah:

Anyway the youtube trailer is being taken down alot, so look here if you wanna see it. Looks interesting.:clap. looks like the world is gone now.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3Uz18tX0DI"]Resident Evil 6 - Teaser Trailer Reveal (TGS 2011 Offscreen) - YouTube[/ame]

looks like they're going the extinction route

look.....a dog

tumblrlrlfwpzpfm1qj60re.jpg

OMFG!!!!!!! A SNOWY RE GAME !!!!!!!. YESSS. LEON!!!!!!! LEON is good with dogs I see ever since RE4. ZOMBIESSS , JILL!!!!!. Takes deep breath:panic:. I even heard that this game will be in canada. DUDE THIS LOOK FRACKING EPIC AND ITS JUST THE DAMN POSTER. SO SIKED OUTTA MY MIND.:thud:

OMFG!!!!!!! A SNOWY RE GAME !!!!!!!. YESSS. LEON!!!!!!! LEON is good with dogs I see ever since RE4. ZOMBIESSS , JILL!!!!!. Takes deep breath:panic:. I even heard that this game will be in canada. DUDE THIS LOOK FRACKING EPIC AND ITS JUST THE DAMN POSTER. SO SIKED OUTTA MY MIND.:thud:

Read farther back :(

looks like they're going the extinction route

look.....a dog

tumblrlrlfwpzpfm1qj60re.jpg

woops scrap that pic, it's fake

oMQwn.jpg

Game still might be in Canada though.

OH DAMN. Who ever did that should be brutally beaten. But atleast the game will take place in the snow. I even heard its more brutal. Thanks biojex.

Back