Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw enough !

I weep for you, so close to it's release and it get's spoiled :(

I've been good these last few years with gaming spoilers. The only thing I spoiled for myself, accidentally was the photo of Big Boss at the end of MGS4 that was from the game testers.

I weep for you, so close to it's release and it get's spoiled :(
I know :( I saw 2 shots when i started scrolling down the list. One was of the end boss and one was of 1 of the endings ( and all tho the picture was 2 inches big on my screen. it was pretty clear to see what was going on _-_ )

Damn youtube!

I want to hibernate for a week

After fighting the devil inside me and destroying half the state of Delaware I gave in and watched like 2 seconds of the ending. looks intense. From those two seonds.

I'm just waiting for the frakin us release.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Don't know if this is legit, but I'm in love if true. Supposed leaked Mercenaries characters!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Could be a lie though, no way of telling. The risks I went through in most RE6 forums were all BS spoiler tags and story stuff. Not risking it anymore. Hopefully Rely on Horror will post the leaked Merc characters so I don't have to wade through so much spoiler territory.

If true, then kind of dumb that they can put
Spoiler Spoiler:

As for alt costumes of the known characters, I've personally seen in action via youtube...
Spoiler Spoiler:

The guy is uploading as he goes, so no confirmation of any secret characters or nostalgic outfits yet.

Last edited:
0193_wlqq6.gif

Some potential spoilers from the same guy who brought the Mercs info. Don't know if any of it is legit, but proceed with caution as these are story-related:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some of those I find hard to believe, take with a grain of salt if you couldn't resist.

Dunno, even I could make that crap up if I wanted to though. However, by accident (damn it) I do know which main character dies, this one is confirmed. I won't mention it here.

Back