Requesting Loose pictures of Medicom Solid Snake Figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back when these first came out, there was a seller who auctioned off custom sculpts of the Naked Snake head. It was pretty good and it came it 3 seperate pieces. Never got one and couldn't tell you who sold it, but it might pop up again. You just have to look.

i actually prefer the croc head/eye patch better. was gonna spend the crazy cash for the no eye patch but my fave run thru of the game was when i wore the croc cap like 90% of the time so i had to have that one. plus THE Snake version appropriate to represent that particular game was the eye patch Snake IMO.
he's displayed in the hat right now lol. if anyone does get croc head, and wants to put the hat on, be CAREFUL! it doesn't want to slip easily over the sculpted bandana "tails" and can break them off. mines displayed w/ the hat on but only about halfway. basically his eyes are looking thru the hole rather than his whole face.

i actually prefer the croc head/eye patch better. was gonna spend the crazy cash for the no eye patch but my fave run thru of the game was when i wore the croc cap like 90% of the time so i had to have that one. QUOTE]

I never could get the stupid croc cap no matter how hard I tried.

Snakes.jpg

Save your money and buy Hot Toys Military figures. The gear is 10x better and you're actually getting waaaaay more than you pay for, and much better detail.

Just my opinion. I like the Snake figures, but they definitely aren't worth the money (to me).

I know, I'd be happy with just Snake's head, and then I could just get the weapons and armor and gear and make my own.....

Maybie it's time to break out the resin putty ands start sculpting again.....

is this Snake figure fully poseable?I read on a different side that we cant set him up in his combat stance,like this:

The figure, despite what you have heard, is fully poseable. It is a great figure overall.

On a side note,I am not interested in selling/trading mine. I have replied to all PMs with requests to do so, but the answer is a firm NO.

Last edited:
I just bought the naked Snake first version for 370$,will recieve it this week.

It would be nice to find some loose parts though,switch clothes and parts,different camo colours.

Back