Request: Photos of your helm collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats what Im affraid of! If i get one I no im gonna love it, so ill get more and more. I have one Aussie store that has some of the ones I want in stock. and the 1/4 scale Sauron Helm for only $109 AUD!(thats really good)

Ive got HEEPS of other things I want to, so I cant go overboard. eg, 1/4 scale Freddy Im saving for soon. And I'm about to buy the Sideshow Angel fig.
I think I'll be saving for Freddy till Xmas :google :horror

FE, this is gonna be pretty pointless for you, as you've seen my collection over at S&F. Still, this is my bust & helm setup for the good folks of SSF:

Gondor:

GondorianHelms.jpg

Rohan:

RohirrimHelms.jpg

Dwarves:

Dwarves.jpg

The Quest of the Ring:

SmagolHelms.jpg

The entire collection as it looked in August:

LayoutAug52005.jpg

The KotD helm will bridge the Last Alliance and the Servants of Sauron sections, as it's only fitting for the Oathbreakers who didn't join the fight. The MoS helm will stand with the MoS bust and the Easterling helm. The WiKi helm will go with the Ringwraith bust, and the Muzzle-cage joins the Wounded Orc and the Squinter helm this week. The bottom right corner will host the Galadriel and Arwen busts -- Galadriel arrived two days ago, and she's marvellous. So I guess I should update this photo soon.

By no means a complete collection of either of the lines, but a very satisfying one any way you look at it. Being in the same scele, busts and helms really complement each other perfectly.

So... way to go, FE. I hope you'll survive this particular addiction this late in the game. :naughty

Great display, Seretur! :banana
My helms are still boxed, waiting to move house first.

looking at Pizza's collection I realize I have all but one: Eomer. Has this been out for a while?

Just ordered him 2nd chance....pheeew! :banana

Last edited:
They're mine! Lol. Love the collections guys. I'm gonna take it slow on this line, unless they all start rising in price! Plus I don't have the spare cash at the moment! Maybe I can get one or two a month.

Nice collections! I just recently started really getting into these. I have 16 so far with KOTD and MOS on order. I'm not sure if I'm going to get them all or not. I will probably end up getting them with the exception of the WiKi crown. I just can't see spending that much. While I have the completeist malady I'm not sweating that one.

Well Jon, you have gone and done it! You are hooked, just when I thought you were done with this lineup, GLAD to see you still are collectiing.........It is Ok as the helms are a wonderful line to collect, small, compact, VERY detailed, and tell a story all to themselves. Good luck in collecting them all, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did/do. I will take some pics for you, tomorrow as this weekend was crazy, and yes I do have a complete collection. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help you please let me know........ENJOY!!!

~M

I didn't collect any helms, i did get the Helm of Sauron in lack of patience for the statue, but now Doomhammer added the Moria Orc's helm to the statue's i bought from him....
And there you have it :sick after looking at these great display's i seem to have the helm virus too, thanks :drool :angelsmil

Mr Fell Beast said:
Well Jon, you have gone and done it! You are hooked, just when I thought you were done with this lineup, GLAD to see you still are collectiing.........It is Ok as the helms are a wonderful line to collect, small, compact, VERY detailed, and tell a story all to themselves. Good luck in collecting them all, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did/do. I will take some pics for you, tomorrow as this weekend was crazy, and yes I do have a complete collection. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help you please let me know........ENJOY!!!

~M

Why yes, you can get me them all for cheap :D
Oh, I ain't done yet. I still need 5 busts - Orc soldier, Moria Archer, Lurtz (Had all these before but had to sell), uruk scout and Wiki.
And 4 statues too - Newborn uruk, Wiki, Cave Troll, Balrog. I know exactly where I'm going to display them all, now I just need to get them! And along the way maybe I'll get the helms and weapon sets. The plaques look nice too, already have escape off the road and am being tempted by a meeting of old friends. Hmm maybe then I could get the medallions, and display them in the same cabinet as the weapon sets....hmm then I'll just need the giclees and art prints....then the large Gollum bust......THEN the bronze Gandalf!!! STOP ME NOW!

Please Keep on posting your Helmet displays, because I'm still looking for the perfect constellation. Nearly all my helms are still in the box, since i have no room to place them. Btw... is there a wiki crown owner who's really tired of the wiki crown? It's the only helm i need to complete my collection.

Have any of you helm collectors ever received any that didn't sit on the stand correctly? I got the helm of Eomer yesterday (first helm) and it doesn't sit straight and tilts to one side, is it possible to bend the tip of the stand?

mine too but it's not very serious. not really noticable so i'm ok with it.

whether or not you can bend it depends if it's polystone or metal? i didn't bother to notice. i think i've heard ppl giving the hairdryer treatment to polystone to slightly bend it.

if it's metal like the elessar's crown then there's nothing you can do. my crown's 4 'hooks' arent aligned and the crown isn't stable. and there's nothing i can do about it. just hope no strong wind blows it down!

Link said:
Have any of you helm collectors ever received any that didn't sit on the stand correctly?...

My Eomer is ok but my Orc Legion Helm always tilts forward.

I have problems with both my helms that stand on a stick. Sauron's tilts perceptibly to the right, because the base isn't straight; Éomer's tilts backward, but that's just because the weight distribution is so skewed. I actually used a bit of BluTack to fasten the front part of the base to the shelf, which worked.

:naughty

Back