Reporting in from Cali

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riceman

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Jarrett and I reside in California where I paint cars for a living. I have been a big fan of Star Wars all of my life and I enjoy most sci-fi and Comic characters. I started up my collecting when the Mythos Boba Fett statue from Sideshow caught my eye in 2013. Since then, my collection has grown in leaps and bounds and I enjoy it tremendously. I have a game room and office (in the works) in my house dedicated to the displaying of my collection and I couldn't be happier. I have been watching and reading these forums for a while now and thought I might start chiming in. I look forward to my future pre-orders and possibly showing off what I have accumulated thus far. Over and out!

One of my favorite pieces has to be the Mythos Boba Fett, the arsenal of weapons he's got just makes him look menacing. The Mythos Vader is one of my favorites as well. I feel the statue captures the inner turmoil and emotion of Vader and I personally like the lighting paint effect on it as well. Nearly everything I have is a favorite in one way or another so it's hard to choose!

Hi Jarrett :wave and :welcome

My favourite Star Wars pieces, that I own, are my Attakus Darth Maul statue, Darth Vader Premium Format Exclusive & Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust.

I'm all about the villains. :vader :lsvader

Back