Replacement claws for Logan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agent0028

Inebriated
Reaction score
So I had a little mishap with my Logan PF (the kitten decided to cut his teeth on Wolvie's claws) so now I need to replace them. I was thinking maybe I could go to Home Depot and see if I could upgrade them to actual metal. Any suggestions for what I might want to look for?

So I had a little mishap with my Logan PF (the kitten decided to cut his teeth on Wolvie's claws) so now I need to replace them. I was thinking maybe I could go to Home Depot and see if I could upgrade them to actual metal. Any suggestions for what I might want to look for?

Man, get ride of that CAT.

At least cage it or train it to pick on some statue u would like to dump in the fish tank.

Last edited:
:lol Access to the collectibles has been blocked off. Ironically, Logan is one of my least favorite pieces so...

:lol Wolverine is supposed to be short, but he may be too short with the other PF's.

Man that sucks!!:thud: At least he didn;t use it as a scratch pad!!!

:lol That was actually similar to my first thought when I saw it. "Adamantium claws, my ass."

There should be a replacement Logan for your claws instead:wink1:. Never did like that piece. Good luck with the repairs.

:lol 'fraid not, I haven't got a camera to take pics with. But if I find a solution for the claws I'll take before and after pics.

Back