Repainted sith anakin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would agree if the eyes were intended to focus on an opponent directly in front of him -- although, trade secret, film actors are trained to focus one eye on their scene partner and one eye off to the camera. But as it is, I think Anakin has that surveying-the-carnage-that-he-hath-wrought look which is created by focusing on something in the distance and that is how I remember seeing him in the film. I like the eyes.

Nice try. I'm convinced you actually believe that. Actors are way more talented than I thought if they can chameleon their eyes in two different directions. I understand the diff between near and far gazes, but exotropia is a disorder, not a talent.

ex⋅o⋅tro⋅pi⋅a   /ˌɛksəˈtroʊpiə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ek-suh-troh-pee-uh] Show IPA
–noun Ophthalmology. strabismus in which one or both eyes turn outward.

Trade secret... That's cute.

Nice try. I'm convinced you actually believe that. Actors are way more talented than I thought if they can chameleon their eyes in two different directions. I understand the diff between near and far gazes, but exotropia is a disorder, not a talent.

ex⋅o⋅tro⋅pi⋅a   /ˌɛksəˈtroʊpiə/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ek-suh-troh-pee-uh] Show IPA
–noun Ophthalmology. strabismus in which one or both eyes turn outward.

Trade secret... That's cute.

:lol He was never ment to be looking straight ahead fyi.

Okay, then the left eye is off. Again, sorry to criticize, the paint job is great, but direction of the eyes needs to be tweeked. If you want it to be good, don't change a thing, if you want advice from somebody with loads of experience who would like to see the thing be great, take my comments for what they are. Just suggestion for improvement. I'm not looking for excuses or movie accurate trade secrets of acting for the camera. When I repainted the eyes of my Leia PF, some people made comments about things like heavy eyeliner, and I went and touched it up again.

EyesComparison.jpg

05.jpg

But if you can't take it, I'll go ahead and piss off from this thread.

Man, your repaint or tweak on the eyes...it looks sooo much better now, i can actually see a little bit of Carrie Fisher now, to hell with anyone who nitpicks your upgrade because its the best thing i have seen yet with this poor ass PF.

Okay, then the left eye is off. Again, sorry to criticize, the paint job is great, but direction of the eyes needs to be tweeked. If you want it to be good, don't change a thing, if you want advice from somebody with loads of experience who would like to see the thing be great, take my comments for what they are. Just suggestion for improvement. I'm not looking for excuses or movie accurate trade secrets of acting for the camera. When I repainted the eyes of my Leia PF, some people made comments about things like heavy eyeliner, and I went and touched it up again.

But if you can't take it, I'll go ahead and piss off from this thread.

I dont have a problem with criticism. In fact i appreciate it. Hey i have been in this game doing art along time my friend so if there is something i can take its crits. I just thought it was funny the comments being made over a sculpt. :lol

On another note you improved on your Leia 100% great job. Made her have a much more appealing look. Love the eyes. Again awsome job :joy By the way i like the second shot of her better for some reason with the heavier eyeliner. Personal taste i suppose.

Back