Repainted Legolas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is Darren's Legolas resculpt. He did a great job resculpting Sideshows.

IMG_1394.png

IMG_1400.png

IMG_1396.png

IMG_13961.png

Thanks fellas. I think this is a better representation then the original SS version. That version had an iron jaw. :lol Just looked off a bit.

Man Josh that is just perfect. Makes me wish you could squeeze in a Han and Luke Stormtrooper repaint :lol

WOW Josh, another INCREDIBLE paint-up! What an awesome thing to see just before I head off on vacation! You nailed it again!!! And yes, Darren's resculpt blows SS's 'Iron Jaw' Leggy out of the water! Great, great work man...My LOTR collection is going to RULE!!!

:duff

Man Josh that is just perfect. Makes me wish you could squeeze in a Han and Luke Stormtrooper repaint :lol

Soon actually :peace

NICE! Count (Dooku) me in for repaints on those too! :D

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead but I was just wondering ws this a complete resculpt, from scratch, or was this just a modified head? Also is Daren making anymore?

Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead but I was just wondering ws this a complete resculpt, from scratch, or was this just a modified head? Also is Daren making anymore?

it was a modified head. and no, he's not making anymore for the time being :peace

Very good job. :rock2
Would like now to look at the figure of the whole.

Well, your wish is COMING SOON! That's my Leggy head repainted by Josh, and I'm just WAY behind on getting these LOTR figs pieced back together and photographed properly. I promise, it will be VERY SOON! Josh did such an EXCEPTIONALLY OUTSTANDING job, I MUST show these off!!! :rock :rock :rock

Damn, now I have to get one of Darren's Legolas re-sculpts... been putting it off for years, but it really is brilliant and your paint work just makes it perfect.

Back