Repainted James Bond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work, and visibly improving everytime.

Just out of interest, which Connery sculpt do people think is better, Goldfinger or Dr No? I'm finding it really hard to decide.

The Thunderball sculpt is pretty good, except for the functional mouth which means you can't put it in a tux.

Thanks for the compliments from everyone.

Just out of interest, which Connery sculpt do people think is better, Goldfinger or Dr No? I'm finding it really hard to decide.

I don't know about everyone else, but I think the Goldfinger one is the best even though it has flaws.

I thought I would give my Sean Connery PF a repaint a couple off weeks ago. I found this one to be quite difficult. Anyway this is my third attempt.

Let me know what you guys think. Good or bad.

picture.php

fantastic repaint, it just doesn't look like connery for some reason. your 12 inch repaint looks closer to him. not sure if it is the sculpt.

apart from that though, your skin tones are fantastic!! the light stuble is great and i love the shading in the hair.

I think its an improvement for sure, IMO the likeness on the PF Connery is very poor, it looks like an animated versin of him so I can see how you found it to be hard, on the plus side it resembles all the movie poster artwork from that era so it's kind of neat in that respect.

The pf likeness is a thousand times better than the monkey that is the 12 inch figure. Great repaints!

Last edited:
Love your repaint, beautiful work... but the sculpt on the other hand is just a little too off, it has something of Connery rather than being of Connery, if that makes sense. I think the major thing is his eye's just look too big.

Back