Repainted German Disguise Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

small_studios

Super Freak
Reaction score
Finished up with good ol Dr. Jones :whip He is suppose to resemble how he appeared at the end of Raiders in german disguise with the bazooka about to blow up the Ark.

Indy1-1.png

Indy3.png

Indy2.png

NICE! That will look soooooooo much better than the hatted head pictured. If you get that figure, a repaint is absolutely needed.

Only thing I would add is some darker brownish red to the scrape to appear like a scabbed over wound.. as of now is just looks like smeared fresh blood... the skin / eyes look great though

Finished up with good ol Dr. Jones :whip He is suppose to resemble how he appeared at the end of Raiders in german disguise with the bazooka about to blow up the Ark.

Indy1-1.png

Indy3.png

Indy2.png

Holy crap! Is that mine? You totally nailed it!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Man, that is just spectacular.

Obsolete Man, was this your intention? To use this head sculpt with the SS German Disguise Indy or are you doing a custom? Either way, you SCORED, man!

Obsolete Man, was this your intention? To use this head sculpt with the SS German Disguise Indy or are you doing a custom? Either way, you SCORED, man!

It's going on my German disguise kitbash I've had done up for a while now. I wanted it to match this specific screen screenshot.

25.jpg

Thanks Agent5 for the pic. What is the best 1/6 German uniform currently available for Indy? And how about a bazooka?

Thanks Agent5 for the pic. What is the best 1/6 German uniform currently available for Indy? And how about a bazooka?
You're welcome. I haven't yet researched the costume so I'm not sure where to get the best but I bet some of the chaps around here can point you in the correct direction. You might find a base for the launcher but it was specially made for the film so you won't be able to find an off the shelf version of it.

Back