Repaint of Arkham Asylum Batman exclusive SDCC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definetly better! Even in the game he had the black color scheme, the black goes well with the way dc direct painted his lips..

Looks fantastic. :)

It's retarded that they didn't go all black like that in the first place. :cuckoo:

On the cover of the game, he is. In game, 90% of the time, he looks totally black. Regardless, he's not two-tone like the figure.

Batman-Arkham-Asylum_40.jpg

Arkham-Asylum-Videogame-batman-5889580-1024-768.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-001.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

It looks cool all one colour, definitely. Although when I paint mine it's going to be more blue. A few washes of watered down blue would make your repaint even more perfect imo!

I can see the argument for dark blue or blue highlights based on the cover art and certain in game lighting. My personal preference is all black, though I think DCDs would have looked better even all dark navy blue or even black with the blue highlights. The two tone just looked bad.

On the cover of the game, he is. In game, 90% of the time, he looks totally black. Regardless, he's not two-tone like the figure.

Batman-Arkham-Asylum_40.jpg

Arkham-Asylum-Videogame-batman-5889580-1024-768.jpg

Batman-Arkham-Asylum-001.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

I don't get this argument, the emblem on his chest is black, next to it the cape and cowl are clearly blue.

He isn't saying the bat symbol is a different colour to everything else, his gripe is that the cowl and upper shoudler area are a different colour to the cape and other areas on the figure, whereas it should be all one colour. Nothing to do with the bat symbol.

No, he's saying that the figure should be black to match the game, when the blue colour is clearly more accurate.

Well then I misunderstood!

Blue or black, there are arguments for both I think, it looked different everytime you looked at him! Definitely tricky to get right but anything would have been better than the 2 tone paintjob the figure comes with

Back