Repaint & Modified Hasbro Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE work. I wanted to see a good repaint of that sculpt, looks great. With some clothing updates, he could be quite an amazing figure to have on the shelf. Amazing job man. :rock

The repaint looks great, but it really shows the sculpting flaws in the figure. When I first saw the Hasbro figure I thought it was a decent likeness. Now that you've more accurately painted it, it's definitely off. Great job!

Thank you for all your supporting this Indy, I'm just share one worth to play figure and don't want you to miss it on the shelf~

The repaint looks great, but it really shows the sculpting flaws in the figure. When I first saw the Hasbro figure I thought it was a decent likeness. Now that you've more accurately painted it, it's definitely off.

I'm not sure that's a fair assessment. Is it off? Yes, but compared to everything that's come before it, including all of the customs I've seen and incredibly high-end stuff like the Toys McCoy Indy, the sculpt is actually very good. Sideshow and Medicom will be much better, of course, but for the price it's a surprisingly nice figure. It's $20 for crying out loud!

As I said before-- very inspirational.

I took the head off of the whip action Indy and with some body retooling I got that Harrison Ford neck out from shoulders look I was going for... Next is to paint the head sculpt.

I decided to pose from Doom as everyone seems to want the Raiders pose.:gun

It'll do until the SSC one arrives.

You know, if you paint the hair grey, it would make an awesome Kingdom of the Crystal Skull figure. The lines in the face are deep enough that he looks older. I think that's what some think is wrong with the sculpt. For Raiders, maybe, but for the last one, it would rock.

Wow.....I would never suspect Harrison Ford was in that sculpture, but your paint job really brought him out!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

I'm not sure that's a fair assessment. Is it off? Yes, but compared to everything that's come before it, including all of the customs I've seen and incredibly high-end stuff like the Toys McCoy Indy, the sculpt is actually very good. Sideshow and Medicom will be much better, of course, but for the price it's a surprisingly nice figure. It's $20 for crying out loud!

Is it a great buy for $20? Yes. Is it better than most of the customs I've seen? Yes. Is it a good likeness of Harrison Ford? Maybe. What it is for sure is an amazing demonstration of how much a paint job can make or break a likeness. I can only imagine his talents put to work on SS's Indy!

Great work Ultrajack! Great job on your Indy too DarthNeil! I would like to get that Hasbro Indy and see what I could do to make a KOTCS Indy. Like the "darkknight" said I think the head would work for an older Indy from KOTCS. I just may try that sometime.

Back