Repaint Medicom Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BA-1.jpg

This actually looks like two different figures. Amazing repaint, man! Great idea on having his eyes posed to the side.

This body comes from my Medicom Superman~
bodyo.jpg

And thanks for all your comments of my work, I'm glad to have this result after repainted it. That's also proved Medicom did a great head sculpt of the figure.

Wonderful! Thanks. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that one.

Once again, great work!

No thanks~
Just some tips to you, remove the shoulder pads and web some tissue on the waist will make him looks better~

Oh, I'd definitely want to give him a gut/ponch-- That's what I did with my KOTCS Indy right now on his regular Medi body.

Is it hard to remove the shoulder pads?

I couldn't see Harrison at all in the original paint up. But you really brought the likeness out with your repaint.:gun

I wonder how the first release Medicom Indy, the Raiders version, would look painted as a KOTCS Indy? The thing is, although the KOTCS custom in this thread is a phenomenal repaint, I think the original sculpt is still a little off, from about the mouth down - the chin is a little too large.

I thought I posted in this thread already. D'oh! A-freakin-mazing!:whip Your repaint has done wonders for that figure. It even detracts from the inaccurate gear.:lol The the Superman body was a good idea. Much more filled out.

Back