Repaint Medicom Indiana Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultrajack

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I've just switched a superhero body to instead the skinny one comes along from the box... then repainted~
Enjoy~

DrJones02.jpg

DrJones03.jpg

DrJones05.jpg

DrJones04.jpg

DrJones07.jpg

DrJones06.jpg

DrJones09.jpg

DrJones10.jpg

DrJones11.jpg

BA-1.jpg

Wow, the likeness looks great after the repaint, I could definitely see ford in the pictures that you have posted. Great Job!!!
You just convinced me to get this version as well!

Also may I ask if you repaint the Fedora and the whip or was it originally in the darker colour? Just asking cos the 1st ver of Medicom's Indy Fedora & whip are of a different colour. Thanks in advance!

Wow, the likeness looks great after the repaint, I could definitely see ford in the pictures that you have posted. Great Job!!!
You just convinced me to get this version as well!

Also may I ask if you repaint the Fedora and the whip or was it originally in the darker colour? Just asking cos the 1st ver of Medicom's Indy Fedora & whip are of a different colour. Thanks in advance!

Hi,
The Fedora & whip are originally in this KOTCS version, no repainted~

Wow! That's Indy alright. Those last two pics are awsome.

It looks awesome. Your repaint has captured him perfectly.
What I don't get though is why some production figures do not already come with grey hair? eg. Belloq and this Indy. seems like a no brainer to me.

Awesome work (and yes, the KOTCS Medi Indy is an incredibly underrated hs)-- What specific "superhero" body did you use?

AMAZING!

That's gotta be Medicom's best human likeness!

Your paint work brought that head to life.:monkey5

Awesome work (and yes, the KOTCS Medi Indy is an incredibly underrated hs)-- What specific "superhero" body did you use?

This body comes from my Medicom Superman~
bodyo.jpg

And thanks for all your comments of my work, I'm glad to have this result after repainted it. That's also proved Medicom did a great head sculpt of the figure.

Back