Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Hawt Toys!

Looks amazing mate. Congrats.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank ya Sarvesh. :duff

:clap Damn buddy your photography makes my work looke awesome :panic:

I'm glad you like it buddy , Any more pics?

No wonto the Cap Dio :wink1:

Thanks again man, you have no idea how much I freaking love this dio. Its bad enough that I constantly stare at this batman when I come home, but now, I really just sit close to it all the time and just in awe on how it looks. Thank you my friend.

I will try to take more pics later on. Thanks again Mike.

WOW! That's a Badass! Display

Indeed it is sir. :)

One thing I enjoy the most is looking at everyone's collection! You guys are awesome!

That Batman is absolutely amazing!! And the whole display fits perfectly!! :rock :rock
Great work mate!! Major congrats! :clap

Man, that is about as cool as a display for that piece can get! :clap

All thanks to ya my friend. :hi5:

AWESOME shots or pic's sir everyone very nice set up.....

Thank ya

Great display my friend ;)

Thank you my friend.

How did you do the background?

Courtesy of the talented individual in this forum named Mr Ecko. He made the custom Dio.

That is an awesome display for your Batman! Congrats on a job VERY well done!

thank you Elendil

It looks amazing in the display case.

Thanks.

One thing I enjoy the most is looking at everyone's collection! You guys are awesome!

I appreciate the input, When I first became a member here, I frequent this thread all the time and was always in awe in people's collection. I'm glad I'm finally at a stage now where I can contribute to this community.

That Batman is absolutely amazing!! And the whole display fits perfectly!! :rock
Great work mate!! Major congrats! :clap

Thank you Entity. :duff

Man, that is about as cool as a display for that piece can get! :clap

Lol, it actually gets even better, Mike gave me several 1/4 flying bats which I have now installed. Will take some more pics when I have the time, but I agree Marf, I cant thank Mr Ecko enough for making this dio, its just absolutely too cool! :rock

I have sworn of 1/4 scale, but that has to be one of the best looking Batman setups I have ever seen. I love it Remy.:thud:

Lol, it actually gets even better, Mike gave me several 1/4 flying bats which I have now installed. Will take some more pics when I have the time, but I agree Marf, I cant thank Mr Ecko enough for making this dio, its just absolutely too cool! :rock

:thud:

Pics. Now please.

I have sworn of 1/4 scale, but that has to be one of the best looking Batman setups I have ever seen. I love it Remy.:thud:

Same, tried so hard to stick to just 1/6. But as a huge Batman fan, it was almost criminal to pass on this...had to have it.

WOW!!! Friggin amazing bro

Thanks Void. :duff

:thud:

Pics. Now please.

Sorry for the delay, been a hectic weekend. Pics coming...

Hell yeah!!!

Always have the best pix, Remy. Most excellent! :clap

Thank you soo much sir. :1-1:

Back