Remy's Toys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Remy's Toys! HT Man of Steel Repaint

Superman looks great, love that repaint. Certainly looks much more cinematic like this. :clap

Thanks bud. Really wanted to capture more the filter look Snyder used in the movie specially at the fight scene in the end with Zod.
I'm really proud of how this turned out cause I was trying to emulate the figure done by Owen, but he used an airbrush.
I was kinda anticipating that I was most likely gonna butcher this.
So I'm pleasantly surprised how it turned out.

awesome job brother! i was planning on doing mine until i saw owen post his. i sent mine to owen. love the figure so much more with the accurate colors. great work!

Cool!!! I think his Mos is the best!!!
Agreed, the thing is, the figure I think is already one of hot toy's best, and the repaint just brings it to another level.
I was also close to commissioning him. And when he made version 3, I thought of asking him if I can buy one of the other versions.
But I do enjoy modding, so I thought, why not try it first.
Do you have a pic of yours?

i had it done after his 1st pics. so imagine my heart sinking when he shows pics of repaint 2.0 next to mine after he sent mine back! lol i almost asked if he could repaint it. but once i got him in hand i love it. i think as awesome as his 2.0 and 3.0 versions look, it might be too dark in hand for me. the color mine has reminds me the most of his final scene talking to the army guy with his arms folded. ill see if i can get some pics but im not sure how well the cell phone will translate the shade.

i had it done after his 1st pics. so imagine my heart sinking when he shows pics of repaint 2.0 next to mine after he sent mine back! lol i almost asked if he could repaint it. but once i got him in hand i love it. i think as awesome as his 2.0 and 3.0 versions look, it might be too dark in hand for me. the color mine has reminds me the most of his final scene talking to the army guy with his arms folded. ill see if i can get some pics but im not sure how well the cell phone will translate the shade.

The suit was a chameleon since Snyder definitely used different filters depending on the scene.
I do love the color on that final scene. Looking forward to see your pics. :)

Note: Thanks for sharing your pic through PM. You got a winner man. Really love your Owen painted MOS also. :hi5:

Last edited:

Awesome job repainting the MoS suit, it looks incredible! :clap

Awesome job repainting the MoS suit, it looks incredible! :clap

Thank you so much Dane. I am extremely proud of this one.
I'm a huge fan of the MOS movie, so I really wanted to capture how the big blue boyscout looked on screen.
I already love the figure by itself, so adding these touches to it makes me love the figure even more. :)

Great repaint bro!

Thank you sir.

Back