remake freddy krueger toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, it was brutal, but I always felt Kane's kills were more violent and psychotic. :lol I just hope that some day they release uncut versions of those films. The MPAA cut out so much that television stations don't have to edit out any of the kills, just the tits and swearing. :(

With the way everything keeps getting re-released I don't think that's out of the question. I swear everytime I check the horror section in FYE there's a new edition of Halloween. It' ridiculous. I realized how much I was putting into rebuys so I stopped and don't rebuy dvds anymore. :lol

I agree, it was brutal, but I always felt Kane's kills were more violent and psychotic. :lol I just hope that some day they release uncut versions of those films. The MPAA cut out so much that television stations don't have to edit out any of the kills, just the tits and swearing. :(

Apparently they really ripped part 7 so yeah I know what you mean. Still Kane Hodder came into the franchise at a time of pure lame cheese. Fun movies but nothing near the first 4 films. I just like Hodder as a person. He's a real cool guy.

That's exactly why I picked White, because his brutality was made him so intense and that makes him very scary. :horror

He purposely alienated himself on the set to maintain his character. THATS dedication to the role imo. Not to mention how friggin vicious he was too. Running HARD and what not. PLUS part 4 was the first Friday movie I saw as a little kid. I even remember watching just the preview and being instantly scared!

White/Brooker FTW!

There are tons of great Hodder moments, but one of my favorite is in pt. 8.

near the end of the film...Jason breaks throught the door at the diner, he tosses the ove-sized cook from behind the counter smashing the mirror.

I always found it ironic and funny that the cook was "Jason" from FvJ. Hodder (as Jason) literally tossed his successor.

:elefant

He purposely alienated himself on the set to maintain his character. THATS dedication to the role imo. Not to mention how friggin vicious he was too. Running HARD and what not. PLUS part 4 was the first Friday movie I saw as a little kid. I even remember watching just the preview and being instantly scared!

White/Brooker FTW!

:rock :rock :rock

That's like Jonathan Breck from Jeepers Creepers. He didn't meet up with the cast until they saw him on the day of shooting. They didn't know his make-up or anything. So when they saw him for the first time they shat their pants. :lol

near the end of the film...Jason breaks throught the door at the diner, he tosses the ove-sized cook from behind the counter smashing the mirror.

I always found it ironic and funny that the cook was "Jason" from FvJ. Hodder (as Jason) literally tossed his successor.

:lol Thats kinda neat, I had no idea!

That's pretty cool, never knew that.

I'll agree that Ted White and Part 4 are fantastic and brutal, but I think Richard Brooker and pt. 3 do it for me just because that was the first one of the series that I watched as a child and that menacing hunched over jason just sold me forever, plus seeing his face. He became my childhood anti-hero, lol.

Brooker for me...got a signed pic of him here dedicated to ''Shai''...:rock

Brooker for me...got a signed pic of him here dedicated to ''Shai''...:rock

that's pretty sweet.

so far i only met Warrington Gillette.

sc0274ba42.jpg

Warrington wanted me to buy his machete. At first I said, "Waht the hell am I gonna do with a machete?"

He said, "Well, if you continue to go to conventions, try to get all the actors that played Jason's signature on it ... you could have one cool collectible on your hands."

I didn't take it, but wish i did.

However, i don't how happy security guards would be when i try to bring a real 3 ft machete into PACKED horror movie conventions.

Warrington wanted me to buy his machete. At first I said, "Waht the hell am I gonna do with a machete?"

He said, "Well, if you continue to go to conventions, try to get all the actors that played Jason's signature on it ... you could have one cool collectible on your hands."

I didn't take it, but wish i did.

However, i don't how happy security guards would be when i try to bring a real 3 ft machete into PACKED horror movie conventions.

See I always think that also...like hey im carrying a giant machete no one will notice right...On the other hand I cant see it being any different than all the weapons vendors who go to anime conventions who are selling crazy barbarian type swords or katanas and such. Maybe there is some sort of loop hole for that, in which you can walk around with a machete.

See I always think that also...like hey im carrying a giant machete no one will notice right...On the other hand I cant see it being any different than all the weapons vendors who go to anime conventions who are selling crazy barbarian type swords or katanas and such. Maybe there is some sort of loop hole for that, in which you can walk around with a machete.

Here in CA, they ziptie (they're gay and call it peace tie) any weapons to your person. While that might work for a remake Jason, it won't for any other version. My recommendation would be to seek out a quality rubber prop.

Back