Regular Optimus Prime Shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudel7

Super Freak
Reaction score
I spoke with a Sideshow rep on Thursday who told me the regular version was shipping the same time as the EX... Is this the case? Only people who ordered the EX are getting notifications.

Yea I have both ordered, but only got the ex on email.

As of today it does look like the Optimus Prime Maquette - Regular Edition will ship after the Exclusive ships (the exact week/date of processing hasn't been updated yet, so I would guess it could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks after the Ex). Of course, items due to ship very soon are constantly being updated in our system, so there's still a possibility that the regular and exclusive will ship at the same time.

Those with a regular on order will receive a processing notice through email that will give you a more firm date as to when the item will be charged and then shipped to you.

-SideshowAlex

As of today it does look like the Optimus Prime Maquette - Regular Edition will ship after the Exclusive ships (the exact week/date of processing hasn't been updated yet, so I would guess it could be anywhere from a few days to a few weeks after the Ex). Of course, items due to ship very soon are constantly being updated in our system, so there's still a possibility that the regular and exclusive will ship at the same time.

Those with a regular on order will receive a processing notice through email that will give you a more firm date as to when the item will be charged and then shipped to you.

-SideshowAlex

thanks Alex !

Back