Regular Captain America Sold Out!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We really need a red hand emoticom or emocom...whatever you call it :D

Same here but when is on the way and is it coming soon? Or do I have to punch myself repeatedly in the face to get myself in a coma and if I do can someone wake me up from it when it's here?

Eli26 said:
Same here but when is on the way and is it coming soon? Or do I have to punch myself repeatedly in the face to get myself in a coma and if I do can someone wake me up from it when it's here?
Tentative release date is June, so we can expect it in January '08.

Eli26 said:
What's the deal with this whole red head crap?

Yes Cap has red gloves... :confused:

The red hand signifies that an item has sold out...it goes back a couple years ago when a red hand used to signify an item was sold out on the Sideshow site.

wait list it or no? i'm torn! this piece is pretty flippin' sweet and way cooler than the luke i just pre-ordered like a zombie. or at least cap excites...me...more. guess i just answered my own question.

lol Red head? Oops I meant red hand! My girlfriend is a redhead right now so I always have red heads on the mind. Anyway, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, that's cool about the red hand. I wasn't aware they even did that and I been going to that SideShow site for a few years now.. Wait, or did I know... hmmm....

Nah, we know which redhead you really have on your mind... :naughty

6818_press09-001.jpg

She's hot. But the girlfriend is hotter.

What are the chances we get Mary Jane in the third quarter? hehe

And yes she is on my mind. Everything I order is. Damn waiting game. She's a harsh mistress!

Back