Prop Regal Robot Rancor puppet statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is freaking awesome. The best Rancor out there. Ever. I am international, so I have to figure out how to get it, and I will have to pay customs, so it will cost me, with shipping, probably 3500-4000 USD. Still, the piece is just stunning.
There is no doubt its a fantastic piece and I probably could afford it (and I'd love to have one) but that just seems like a lot of cash.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks nice, low ES, pretty cool that it's 1:1 with the puppet and comes with Tippets auto.

But it's significantly smaller than the Sideshow(apparently about 2/3 the size) and costs $1800 more, well over double the price. Pretty hard to justify.

It really is a lot more than I would have expected. And surprisingly it has already sold out. I guess the low edition size and the fact that it’s made in the US probably contribute to the price but still.

I think it is freaking awesome. The best Rancor out there. Ever. I am international, so I have to figure out how to get it, and I will have to pay customs, so it will cost me, with shipping, probably 3500-4000 USD. Still, the piece is just stunning.

Your out of your mind. I only paid that much for a heath queen studios bust and that is life like. This is just a statue. Ill buy two almost three side show ranchors for that price. Absurd.

Your out of your mind. I only paid that much for a heath queen studios bust and that is life like. This is just a statue. Ill buy two almost three side show ranchors for that price. Absurd.
Hate to tell you... your bust is "just a statue" as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back