Redman Toys - The One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, might as well since Iconic chickened out.

18 years too late.
Who would want a Neo figure now anyway?
Plus a knock off company,this thread should be locked and deleted.

You are right. Nobody cares about old movie character. Needs to keep pumping out dem new Iron Man Armors.

Eh, might as well since Iconic chickened out.

You are right. Nobody cares about old movie character. Needs to keep pumping out dem new Iron Man Armors.

I know! Still haven't gotten the Sideshow Exclusive Mark 69 Hello Kitty variant yet.

I don't know, McFarlane was able to get the rights to not one but two lines of figures that definitely had the actors likenesses...not 1/6 but they were amazing for 7 inch figures...

That was back when the sequels had just come out. Unfortunately the likeness rights have since expired, hence no more figures, only vehicles.

Face Sculpt is Horrendous.

With the glasses on, it's somewhat passable.

I'm just tired of waiting for an officially licensed version - I don't know if it's ever going to happen in my life time so I may take the plunge on this cheaper redman rather than pay hundreds more for the Iminime.

I see it listed for around $165.

The Medicom figures were official too, but 2003 quality. Trinity wasn't even articulated from the waist down.

Yes they were from the Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions though. I own that Trinity, for it's day it looks half way decent but not nearly close to modern standards.
I'm willing to sell it BTW.
Wasn't the first 'Hot Toys' a Neo figure?
Yes it was the first Hot Toys Famous Type which eventually would become the Movie Masters line but that was unlicensed just like this Redman "The One" figure. It was released by Hot Toys and not under a pseudonym.
I also own that figure and I'm willing to sell it.

I see that this figure is finally arriving in the US. Any pictures or hands-on reviews?

The Hot Toys version has rendered this rather pointless now hasn’t it? I know it’s a lot cheaper but it also pales in comparison to Hot Toys proto.

I preordered redman before hot toys but ordered both. I'll just upgrade head n body on the redman be happy with 2 Neo's in collection. Maybe even 3 if decide go reloaded stytle.

I preordered redman before hot toys but ordered both. I'll just upgrade head n body on the redman be happy with 2 Neo's in collection. Maybe even 3 if decide go reloaded stytle.
What head are you planning on using for the upgrade bro?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back