REDMAN 1/6 Sheriff/Casual Clothing Edition Package

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting closer with mine...
umWZeA9.jpg

I am wondering about the quality of the clothes in Redman's set for Rick? I am also looking at Natchan's clothes, too. Needing a set to put my Rick together. Hope someone would come in to leave a comment about this? Thanks!

Which set are you asking about? Overall, they're not bad. If you know how to futz and water-treat, etc., they're pretty decent for the money.

I just ordered the set with the 2 heads off eBay yesterday. I ordered the ttm19 zc toys body so hope it looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your opinion about the auality of the set?

I am wondering about the quality of the clothes in Redman's set for Rick? I am also looking at Natchan's clothes, too. Needing a set to put my Rick together. Hope someone would come in to leave a comment about this? Thanks!

I just received the deluxe set (the one with the 2 sculpts) from md.
The news are not good and I cannot understand why someone who got one of the previous sets
has not commented on this thread about the quality of redman's sets.

Heads: Not great but ok. I have seen much worse.
Watch:One color, rubber made. Awful.
Ring: Metal? ok
Colt: Cheap plastic. Even Heroic made one better years before. Mediocre
Gun with silencer: Plastic, gun with non removable clip, gun glued to torchlight. ok
Belt: Cheap plastic, smells petrol. Pouches close except holster. Mediocre
Walkie-talkie: Rubber. Mediocre
Knife: Plastic, cannot be opened but molded. Awful
Boots: Plastic (what did you expect, leather?). Mediocre
T-shirt: nylon not fabric. Mediocre
Jacket: Fabric, no working buttons. ok I guess
Shirt: fabric, closes with velcro, does not have cuff links. ok I guess
Pants: fabric, closes with velcro. ok

If it weren't for the 2 almost ok heads and because of the price I payed ($100 instead of the usual $125),
it would be the 1st time I would have contacted the retailer to return this set.
My 1st thought was thank god I did not order one of the other sets (same price, no heads)
and 2ond not to order the sheriff set I was planning to.

I am disappointed for now and after I receive the 2 bodies I am expecting,
I will inform you how it all went.

Getting closer with mine...
umWZeA9.jpg

I can't comment on the other sets, but the "Sheriff" set is OK. The hat is too large and the pants are tight and a bit short. The buttons are poor quality and the one on the pants broke. The boots just look cheap. Those issues aside, it really is a nice set I'm just glad to have one for less than the price of custom ones were going for. It doesn't come with a sculpt and I painted this one myself. The badges are really nice, the belt seems to be good quality and the shirt is very nice.

Last edited:
I just received the deluxe set (the one with the 2 sculpts) from md.
The news are not good and I cannot understand why someone who got one of the previous sets
has not commented on this thread about the quality of redman's sets.

Heads: Not great but ok. I have seen much worse.
Watch:One color, rubber made. Awful.
Ring: Metal? ok
Colt: Cheap plastic. Even Heroic made one better years before. Mediocre
Gun with silencer: Plastic, gun with non removable clip, gun glued to torchlight. ok
Belt: Cheap plastic, smells petrol. Pouches close except holster. Mediocre
Walkie-talkie: Rubber. Mediocre
Knife: Plastic, cannot be opened but molded. Awful
Boots: Plastic (what did you expect, leather?). Mediocre
T-shirt: nylon not fabric. Mediocre
Jacket: Fabric, no working buttons. ok I guess
Shirt: fabric, closes with velcro, does not have cuff links. ok I guess
Pants: fabric, closes with velcro. ok

If it weren't for the 2 almost ok heads and because of the price I payed ($100 instead of the usual $125),
it would be the 1st time I would have contacted the retailer to return this set.
My 1st thought was thank god I did not order one of the other sets (same price, no heads)
and 2ond not to order the sheriff set I was planning to.

I am disappointed for now and after I receive the 2 bodies I am expecting,
I will inform you how it all went.

Wow that's not very promising..

I can't speak to the other sets, but I just received the RM04 set today and while I certainly agree many of the individual parts look and feel much more cheap and rubbery than I was expecting (especially the belt, weapons, and boots)... once I actually threw it all together on a body (I don't have a head for it yet) I was actually pretty damn happy with the results-- and that's before even a trace of weathering was applied to it.

At least for my money, there's plenty enough potential here for a really cool figure, once it's been properly futzed and had a ton of weathering applied to it. And that's all I was really looking for-- just a good base for a really dusty and beat up looking Season 5 Rick figure.

And I'm especially fond of how nice the jacket looks. My camera phone insists on turning it more of a purple for some reason, but it really is the proper brown and is definitely the highlight of the set.

IMAG2943 (462x800).jpg
IMAG2937 (469x800).jpg
IMAG2944 (556x800).jpg

I can't speak to the other sets, but I just received the RM04 set today and while I certainly agree many of the individual parts look and feel much more cheap and rubbery than I was expecting (especially the belt, weapons, and boots)... once I actually threw it all together on a body (I don't have a head for it yet) I was actually pretty damn happy with the results-- and that's before even a trace of weathering was applied to it.

At least for my money, there's plenty enough potential here for a really cool figure, once it's been properly futzed and had a ton of weathering applied to it. And that's all I was really looking for-- just a good base for a really dusty and beat up looking Season 5 Rick figure.

And I'm especially fond of how nice the jacket looks. My camera phone insists on turning it more of a purple for some reason, but it really is the proper brown and is definitely the highlight of the set.

View attachment 169300
View attachment 169301
View attachment 169302

That's good news. Even though I got the rm03 I'm glad to hear you say it's not terrible. The outfit looks great in your pictures and even though his revolver has a cheaper look, it looks great in your pictures with the figure holding it and also holstered

That's good news. Even though I got the rm03 I'm glad to hear you say it's not terrible. The outfit looks great in your pictures and even though his revolver has a cheaper look, it looks great in your pictures with the figure holding it and also holstered

Yeah once the gun gets grimed up a bit it should look a bit more realistic hopefully. And some repainting and weathering of the belt and shoes should improve those quite a bit as well.

Only thing that does bug me is the pants, which look and feel much more like smooth black dockers than the dark gray jeans they should be. But I'll just have to hope weathering can make those look better too.

Got my set today and it's actually not too bad to me. I had pretty low expectations and it's pretty nice. The only glaring negatives to me are the rubber knife and walkie talkie

I got the flashlight pistol out and after messing with it for about 30 seconds the trigger guard broke off

I would be interested in the sheriffs outfit if there was a head readily available that was already Painted that suited that look.

Finished my Sheriff Rick, not real happy with the hat but otherwise I think he looks good.
QUGL6em.jpg

sj5BraP.jpg

csgCKJt.jpg

Back