Redlight Freaks European Summer 2014 Soiree

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen I'd like to announce/invite you to the first (of what hopefully will become an annual tradition) European sideshow freaks get together.

Myself and Steve aka armysoldier74b where discussing how cool it would be if we could arrange to get as many freaks as possible in the same place at once over here in sunny Europe! No show, no exhibition just a good old fashioned get together for people who likely speak daily but have never actually met in the flesh.

We are looking at June/July 2014 as an initial rough estimate as to the when and the where you may ask? Amsterdam, Disney land for adults i.e. the true happiest place on earth ;)

This is of course not only limited to European boardies if any could or want to make that trip across the Atlantic that would be awesome! The more the merrier.

So without further adu who's interested? Anybody?

I figure we can start posting some things to-do, places to see,
Hotels, and of course where to go Eat,Smoke, Drink :)

1751674-2084078533_f644196d41.jpg

;)

sounds interesting

Question is why don't do it at the 12" show in Duiven which twice a year only about an hour away from Amsterdam (still Netherlands - so same happy country).

We always have a get together before the show with collectors from Germany, France and Netherlands

If the timing is right, I might be in. :)

sounds interesting

Question is why don't do it at the 12" show in Duiven which twice a year only about an hour away from Amsterdam (still Netherlands - so same happy country).

We always have a get together before the show with collectors from Germany, France and Netherlands

Sounds interesting. Feel free to post more info.

sounds interesting

The one run by Remo? My father attends that show when he can I've been a couple of times before it's a good laugh :)

Something that could def be considered trying to incorporate it. Really me and Steve just wanted to get as many people together for a piss up as possible but could work arranging it around an existing show.

show is not really big you are right (15-20 dealers and approx 100-150 attendees) but it's fun

A few of us allways meet at a bar before the show to have some beers

I'm pretty sure I know your dad - only one person coming from scotland from time to time.

Here are a few pics form the last two shows

407781745.jpg

407781747.jpg

407781744.jpg

407781756.jpg

407781742.jpg

407781739.jpg

407781735.jpg

Love the 'dam. Been seven times.

Great idea but I would have to arrange a divorce first :slap

Hope you guys pull this of but I would be so jealous!

Back