Premium Format Red Sonja Premium Format Figure 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular edition is $10 less and comes with Free Shipping.

In other words, that piece of fabric would have cost me an additional $55 if I went with the Ex.

As good as this statue looks with the banner/cloak, I just can't justify the added cost.
Especially not with so much else coming up and considering that it doesn't look like it will be hard to craft something similar for a fraction of the cost.

I'll be going to a fabric store this week to see what I can find that might work. I already think I understand the basic shape they are starting with.

Also getting reg from EU retailer, that ex piece of fabric would cost me +$300 shipping+tax :banghead

Oh man ... Yup, that's too much for a piece of cloth. No need.

Just stay with the REG. I'll do the same.

https://youtu.be/vV0jvgAvrXU?t=218

can't wait guys!! I seriously can't wait!

I know!!! Thanks! Love the video bud! I have one SideShow statue on order and this is it! So excited! I also got Punisher (older release, but still a goodie), and last year I had added Arkham Batman and the new Deadpool PF... so I feel I have gotten some solid pieces in the last two years!

Last edited:
This is a solid piece and I'm shocked that it's releasing so soon. I can't wait. In nycc I kept on coming back to this statue and staring at it for so long. That punisher is classic so congrats on the pick up!
I know!!! Thanks! Love the video bud! I have one SideShow statue on order and this is it! So excited! I also got Punisher (older release, but still a goodie), and last year I had added Arrham Batman and the new Deadpool PF... so I feel I have gotten some solid pieces in the last two years!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I mean I can and can't. I mean I love looking forward to something more vs. getting it, because once it's in hand, you miss looking forward to the anticipation and build up. I am like that with trips. Your imagination can sometimes build more excitement than actually getting/going through the experience of it in-hand or being in the environment of a trip.

I mean I can and can't. I mean I love looking forward to something more vs. getting it, because once it's in hand, you miss looking forward to the anticipation and build up. I am like that with trips. Your imagination can sometimes build more excitement than actually getting/going through the experience of it in-hand or being in the environment of a trip.

that's why we keep buying more and more :) i'm lined up till like spring 2019 already :)

So they’re not allowing me to pay the last two payments just yet, however they did say she’s more than likely to ship within the next two weeks!

So they’re not allowing me to pay the last two payments just yet, however they did say she’s more than likely to ship within the next two weeks!
Why? I do it all the time. Or just change it to one payment so when it's available they will charge your cc right then

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

That's what I did, changed it to one payment and they'll pull it when the item arrives. They didn't make the last two Flex Payments because the item wasn't in stock or ready to ship. Pretty standard stuff for them. I called ahead of time thinking it may already be in stock, but I was incorrect.

Yes, they will charge you when she ships. So you are good to go! :wink1:

I am looking for Red Sonja dynamite Art print. Please let me know if anyone willing to sell. Thanks!

Back