Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my red

OMG it is nice perfect colors perfect tan love the face
well done SS 100% satisfied customer
:)

That's great!

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about regarding the darker skin tone? Sure, she's darker than solicited and you could be peeved for that. But, when Roy Thomas created the character, he said she was from Hyrkania. Bob Howard said that Hyrkania was based on the real Hyrcania, which is modern day Iran.

I'm going to break a lance for the common sense and leave you alone with your toys

From Europe this forum and the yankee guys in general looks as very conformist , I see very few Americans and Asians criticizing

don't know if money rains in america , if it is the case I accept alms.

I look to buy&sell thread, 99% of collections seems like a shop

but there are non-conformist people like me that every piece in which spends his money is sacred.

people who when they see a company like sideshow who have a lot money to do the right things and do when they want to do,Just ofense

"don't buy it if you dont like it"

well,that's a easy one,Sideshow have Mark Newman,Andy bergorlz ,Martin canale etc...they do great jobs and I think they want to share his works to the world in a near end as the proto,it's for sure that they don't like at all to see his works painted with the ass
So,is that because this forum is going so boring,much people only want to talk about "my statue,my collection" but this is not funny,because people like me who is giving a second opinion are the bad guys,this is not fair,is that why I think these forums,facebook or whatelse is full of mens with kids mentality

I will share my sonja pics here next week but you never will read me saying nothing more about issues in a statue,I've had enough of this

people can spend their money on whatever they wants

Cheers

I'm going to break a lance for the common sense and leave you alone with your toys

From Europe this forum and the yankee guys in general looks as very conformist , I see very few Americans and Asians criticizing

don't know if money rains in america , if it is the case I accept alms.

I look to buy&sell thread, 99% of collections seems like a shop

but there are non-conformist people like me that every piece in which spends his money is sacred.

people who when they see a company like sideshow who have a lot money to do the right things and do when they want to do,Just ofense

"don't buy it if you dont like it"

well,that's a easy one,Sideshow have Mark Newman,Andy bergorlz ,Martin canale etc...they do great jobs and I think they want to share his works to the world in a near end as the proto,it's for sure that they don't like at all to see his works painted with the ass

So,is that because this forum is going so boring,much people only want to talk about "my statue,my collection" but this is not funny,because people like me who is giving a second opinion are the bad guys,this is not fair,is that why I think these forums,facebook or whatelse is full of mens with kids mentality

I will share my sonja pics here next week but you never will read me saying nothing more about issues in a statue,I've had enough of this

people can spend their money on whatever they wants

Cheers

Could you say that again .......... in English.

rs15.jpg~original

rs11.jpg~original

rs12.jpg~original

rs13b.jpg~original

rs16.jpg~original

rs17.jpg~original

rs18.jpg~original

WOW! I am now pumped for Monday arrival!

Great - Sonja decided to do a high dive. Guess I have to order another one. Anyone need replacement parts? Head, all 3 hands, belt and cape are all fine, Her fragile bikini didn't break, but her ankles did. And the helmet on the base lost his spikes.

WOOOHOOO! I can delay my plans of suicide. My Red Sonja arrived today and I have to say she looks great. I still wish her skin tone was lighter but thats a minor quibble. Overall she's a beauty!

Can any owners elaborate on how this is 'front heavy'? I've seen several people make that comment.

Is there any chance of this tipping over from a light bump to a display case or jumping up and down on a floor?
I don't see that at all the base protrudes back at least 1/3 more and is very heavy
I just do not see it as tippy :) it takes a effort to pull it forward and it pops back :)

Very satisfied with the end result. Not prototype-quality but, in my eyes, very near.

The skin on mine is a bit darker than what I first expected (especially on the abdomen) but, overall, it looks more like combat dirt than sun tan. So she still looks like a beautiful pale skinned red-hair who just fought hard against a frost giant and won! ;-)

IMG_4175_zps795132ed.jpg

IMG_4171_zps32730859.jpg

IMG_4170_zpsa8eea9a7.jpg

IMG_4169_zps95d836d9.jpg

Great - Sonja decided to do a high dive. Guess I have to order another one. Anyone need replacement parts? Head, all 3 hands, belt and cape are all fine, Her fragile bikini didn't break, but her ankles did. And the helmet on the base lost his spikes.

Aw man. That sucks. I've dropped a couple pieces before and I swear the whole world stops until I check to see the damage. Then misery comes crashing in if there's any damage and I hate myself.

Sincerely sorry to hear that Dave. Wow! You must be freaking.

Mine has shipped today :) I really don't know what to say at this time. I'm more worried about not liking Sonja's face. It's a hit or miss. I hope it looks good in person. I can't decide from the pics, but all the rest looks great. Love the chopped off head!

Just got mine today as well and just put her together about 30 mins ago. My quick thoughts.... The skin tone is definitely darker then what we saw and what i was expecting but i can live with it in the end. Doesnt bother me that much. Besides that one point everything else is honestly pretty epic ya'll. I really do love it. The weathered cape is a real highlight part for me. Funny thing.....when i was unpacking it and pulled out the exclusive severed head, my 4 year old son saw it and freaked out and ran. Lol. He was like screaming "zombie zombie"!

Sorry to hear this mate :(

Back